hello from scotland,uk

Options
HOWYE folks , i admire folk who do something about their own predicaments, it was nobody that got any of us over weight but ourselves, so it upto us to turn it around,,, i am only two stone overweight but it also have a real bad back ,been riding motorsikkels for 30+ years and hard work has done my back some harm i stopped smoking 60 cigarettes a day 6 mths ago, and so the two stone ,or 28 lbs has crept on ,i have recently purchased a mountain bike and do cycling 3 times a week sure its hard But it will get easier, i walk now where i once used the motorsikkel,, i will get there ,as i hope you will ,my words of wisdom are never ever be embarressed about anything you want to try to lose weight, true people will acknowledge you and encourage you more so than you think so dont think about doing anything or the consequensces ,just get up and go do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i wish you and everyone here the willpower to succede i know i will it might take time, but i will succede,any help or info you might find that will help me please feel free to post, or follow my progress,,LIAM

Replies

• foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well, I have a special place in my heart for Scotland, my grandparents were born there and I spent 3 months there on my honeymoon! So, I have to say hello and good luck to you on your fitness/weight loss journey. Keep up the good work and positive attitude. You can do this!
  • sweetgeek793
    Options
    Hi from Scotland too! I started tis yesterday and similar story, stopped smoking a year ago which is great but now need to stop picking at food all the time instead, got a bike the other day so hoping to get out with the kids a couple of times a week. good luck in your journey :happy:
  • Harleyman1888
    Options
    thank you ladies ,i i can help in anyway please let me know, you have gone out of your way to make me welcome in my chosen way of life ,you would get loads of kudos for that so respect to you two,,liam