Pick a movie, remove one letter, then give a brief synopsis

Options

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    2 Angry Men

Can Henry Fonda can temper Lee Cobb's rage without Joseph Sweeney to back him up? Find out in this thriller!

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    MR & MR Smith

A gay couple move a conservative small town in Alabama in an attempt to debunk southern stereotypes.
  • OccupyFitness
    OccupyFitness Posts: 147
    Options
    21 Ump Street

Old men checking into a retirement community on 21st Street form strong friendships when they discover they have all been MLB Umpires.
  • ket_the_jet
    Options
    Pup Fiction
    It's Wishbone's big screen debut as everyone's favorite Jack Russell Terrier explores the works of Georges Simenon, Dr. Seuss, J.K. Rowling, and C.S. Lewis!

The Dark NIght
    A power outage in a sleepy Alaska town causes one family to host a candlelight party.

Fight Cub
    An orphaned baby bear is taken in by animal fighter Timothy Treadwell. Will the little cub survive his bout against Clubber Lang?

Lord of the Rigs
    Hailed by critics as "Deadliest Catch" meets the first seven minutes of "Armageddon," The Lord of the Rigs pits challengers from across seven nations in an effort to produce the safest, cleanest oil. Sponsored by BP.

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    God illa

When God gets the flu, a team of doctors, priests, and air force unite to heal and save the world.

LMFAO
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Wrong urn 4

After the last 3 traumatizing encounters, will Betty finally get the right urn? For these backwater crematorium employees, old habits dry hard. Will Betty outwit them? Or will another man's ashes spend eternity beside the life-size portrait of Snickers the cat?

Hahahahahaahahha
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Ion King:

King of the ions.

Princess and the fog:

A princess trying to find her way out of the fog.
  • LTrain16
    LTrain16 Posts: 10
    Options
    Ocean's Elven

A story about Danny Ocean running out of people to work with...he then has to resort to hiring the many magical elves of story book lore to help him take down the biggest score of all time...Which will be an amazing twist.

Directed by: M Night Shamlan.
  • OccupyFitness
    Options
    Ava, TA

When Ava gets a graduate job as a teacher's assistant, she finds herself romantically torn between her older professor and a young student.
  • OccupyFitness
    Options
    The Uppets

The story of a teenage girl who's family wins the lottery. The thrill of climbing the social ladder slowly sours as she finds herself oddly empty and missing her old life.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ET Cemetary - he called, but he never made it home.

hahahahaha
  • OccupyFitness
    Options
    10,000 Legs Under the Sea

Enthusiastic submarine crew finds the lost city of Atlantis and the horror begins when they find it is inhabited by an intelligently evolved and angry octopus colony.
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Bump ^_^
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Rocky Horror Picture How

Rocky Balboa gets bitten by a zombie and becomes a zombie himself - that's how!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Little Hop of Horrors

The Easter Bunny exacts his revenge
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Who Framed Roger Rabbi?

Epic story of a Jewish Rabbi and his fight against the Nazi skinheads who are trying to frame him for murder.
  • ket_the_jet
    Options
    I just went back and read some of the other posts on this topic and realized that either (a) I'm not as creative as I thought, or (b), other posters are as creative as I thought.
    -wtk
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful lie

The story of how a pregnant ballerina, lies to her boyfriend that the baby is his. He finds out the truth at a wedding and plots to find out who the real father is and kill him.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I love this thread
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    Blades of Gory-- two competive skaters go on a homicidal rampage in Zurich Switzerland.