New friends?

Options
Hey I'm new to this and just decided to jump right in with both feet :) I'm looking for friends and peers to support me and vice versa. I'm 30 years old and 5'5 and my goal is to lose around 60 pounds this year. I'm sure I can do it but it's hard not having someone to talk to so please feel free to add me or say hi! I promise I won't bite :) have a good day and just keep pushing to achieve your goals. God Bless.

Replies

• jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey, Welcome!! It really does help to have support and motivators and luckily this sight is really great at that. Log in daily and stay active and you will do great!! Good luck :)
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! It is certainly a lot easier to stay motivated when you have people supporting you. Feel free to add me as I too am new to MFP, and am looking to lose about 60 pounds myself!!!!
  • molliewitt
    molliewitt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend, we can do this together! But I am going to hold you to your word, don't bite me!
  • xxNiNjAKiTtYxx
    Options
    Sounds really good! Thanks so much for the replies, usually I don't expect people to read these things lol
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    We like to read :)