how many calories do you think is in this thin crust pizza?

Options

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Pizza is very high in calories, especially pizza that looks good like that. You wont like it, but I would bet 300 - 400 for that slice, looks nice and greasy.
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Aurora-20120515-01488.jpg
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'd say atleast 400 maybe clother to 5... It is a BIG slice!
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    That's a big old slice of pizza. 600+
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Also with all the toppings...500-600 easily.
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    If I were logging it, I'd search the database for a large veggie pizza and count it as two slices. I'd call that closer to a standard crust than a thin crust, too. Looks delicious! (although I would donate the olives to...anyone)
  • hereicomeskinnymini
    Options
    i wiped off alot of the greese and the crust is basically paper, are you guys sure its that much ? :sick:
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    I have to many questions to answer,
    Does it have any meat on it?
    How big is the plate?
    Is it about a 18 inch pizza slice?
  • ironanimal
    Options
    Awww, I thought you were gonna tell us. But yeah, Pizza is very high in calories.
  • hereicomeskinnymini
    Options
    I have to many questions to answer,
    Does it have any meat on it?
    How big is the plate?
    Is it about a 18 inch pizza slice?

it has no meat, the plate is very small and i have no idea how big it is because i ate it lol
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I usually just look up some chain pizza that is similar. So look up Dominoes thin crust veggie, maybe count it as 1.5 or 2 slices.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
  • hereicomeskinnymini
    Options
    thanks guys, but i have another question. If i go to this bakery ( its more like a cafeteria sort of thing with pastas, steamed mushrooms and veggies, rice balls, all sorts of italian gormetfood. What would be the heathier, low calorie choice next time? Because i thought that was a heathy low calorie choice :ohwell:
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I dont eat anything I cant count... just sayin.. :embarassed: imaddicted to mfp.
  • jaharrison763
    jaharrison763 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna say 350. I make a similar looking flatbread pizza (all veggies and pizza sauce) using Flatouts and it's about 250, but I use very little cheese. Looks good!
  • ironanimal
    Options
    thanks guys, but i have another question. If i go to this bakery ( its more like a cafeteria sort of thing with pastas, steamed mushrooms and veggies, rice balls, all sorts of italian gormetfood. What would be the heathier, low calorie choice next time? Because i thought that was a heathy low calorie choice :ohwell:

Well, pasta and steamed vegetables seem like pretty healthy options to me. Bear in mind calories =/= health.
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    easily 600+ cals
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Thin crust and all veggies... I'm gonna guess 350 -400.