Couldn't help it...bursting with joy!!

Options
OnWisconsin84
OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
I busted these size 11 (juniors) 'short' shorts out to see if I could squeeze into them. The last time I was able to 'wear' them (used loosely since I still rocked a muffin top) was in 2009 when I was at my lowest adult weight of 144 (I'm 5'11 w/o shoes). Today, I have absolutely no clue how much I weigh, nor do I care, but I guarantee you it's at least 10 pounds more than where I was when I last wore these babies. All I know is that I've started lifting heavy and seen some amazing results. These size 11 shorts that I once rocked a muffin top in at my lowest weight now fit extremely comfortably, including the thighs which have always been a trouble spot for me. Anyway, I wanted to share since I can't wipe the smile off my face. Wish I had a pic of me at 144 rocking these...but trust me, it wasn't a good sight!! :laugh:

shorts1.jpg

shorts2.jpg

Okay, for sh*ts & giggles here's a pic of me prior to my weight loss (can't figure out why it's so damn small...more of my fatty pics in my profile though):

fatty.jpg

Thanks for the kind words :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    woohoo WTG you remind me of Pink
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look ridiculously hot and your hair is rad! When I grow up and get fit, I want your ability to pull that off :)
  • Cindylou321
    Cindylou321 Posts: 66
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • ColleenRoss50
    ColleenRoss50 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Way to go!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • sherrywilson77
    Options
    I want to start lifting I think it would really help!! You look great BTW!!
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You go girl! That's AWESOME!!! :D
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Ok you know what, you do look amazing and you should be super proud of your hard work, but I'm just in awe of your HAIR. :happy: LOVE IT.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Uhmm you are HOT! I hope I get as good of results as you since I just started lifting heavier.
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your my thinspiration!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Rocking short shorts without a muffin top definitely beats anything a scale has to say. Congrats!!
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I have leg envy :):flowerforyou:
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Love closet shopping.
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    No wonder your smiling!!!! Great job, I am indeed jealous. I may have to check into this heavy lifting stuff!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!