Anyone lose a shoe size?

Options
2»

Replies

• MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Totally! My shoes started becoming super loose and other that we were tight started fitting good.
    I am loving it, makes shoe shopping slightly easier!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Yes. And my feet were small to begin with! Lost a whole shoe size at least!
  • shellrocker12
    shellrocker12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Totally lost a shoe size!! I had always wondered about that! I used to always fit into a size 6 1/2 - 7's. Since I gained (lots) of weight, my shoe size went up to 8 - 8 1/2. Went shoe shopping today, bought the same brand as always in a size 7 1/2!!!! Also bought another pair - differnt brand - 7 1/2!!! I've only lost 15 lbs so far, wasn't expecting to see that happen yet!! I've got like 68 lbs more to go to my goal. Perhaps I'll be dropping a bit more yet!!
  • Kaylaj21
    Kaylaj21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lost 145lbs and i lost 3 shoe sizes
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    shoes that used to be tight on me now fit well.
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have lost 104lbs and I was a size 11 extra wide and now I am a 9.5 regular!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Hope this happens to me, I will be so freaking happy, words can't describe (size 11 right now)
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I went from wearing wide to regular!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I went from a 9 1/2 (sometimes even 10) to an 8.

It's amazing what happens when your feet aren't all swollen AND fat.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Yes. Pre-kids I was a 5-6. After I was a 6-7. Now I'm a 4-5! I recently had to find sandals for a dress and had to shop in the kids section!
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yep, went from a 16 W to a 15 W :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    defintely fit better the skinnier i am!!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've lost anywhere from one size to a size and a half so far. I have another 35 pounds to go (at least) so we'll see what happens :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Yes, went down a shoe size...thank goodness because as my feet got bigger the shoe choices got uglier.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    yup. In high school I was an 8 in tennis shoes and 8 1/2 in other shoes. As I gained weight I begin buying 9's and occasional 9 1/2's. i have lost 45lbs form my highest weight and I am back down to an 8 1/2 in almost all shoes and I have a few 8's too.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    not a complete size but half a size.

it's kind of annoying because i have some REALLY cute heels that hurt to wear and i couldnt properly walk in when i was heavier. i recently wore a pair and they were much easier to walk and dance in but dang it if they werent a bit too large.

luckily i dont have any super expensive heels (almost bought a pair of ferragamo's last year so now i'm glad i didnt) so it wont be too painful to kick these shoes to the curb
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Man, I HOPE I lose a shoe size--I'm a 9 1/2
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I lost a shoe size (and I remember putting it on when I put on weight too).

I lost a lot of boob too :(
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    :noway: what am I going to do with all my shoes!! :ohwell: :cry:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!