Question about weight loss.

Options
Where exactly does your body "lose weight" from? Is everyone different? I've heard & read that your body does not lose weight from one specific area, then I've heard that your body can lose weight from your stomach first, then your legs, so on and so forth. Can anyone clarify for me?

Replies

• kikiwilkinson
    Options
    I think it is everywhere and that everyone is different. I also read somewhere that the place you saw your last gain at is the place you will lose first at.

Me personally, it was everywhere, but I didn't know that till I did measurements. I just saw my boobs shrink and had a panic attack, then I measured and saw I lost everywhere.

I know, that didn't help you at all, I'm just rambling!
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I tend to notice it first in my face, followed by a close second in my mid-section.
    Just what I've noticed in me.
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I tend to notice it first in my face, followed by a close second in my mid-section.
    Just what I've noticed in me.

This, and I lose it from my legs last.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different.

I notice in my face, boobs and bum first.

Stomach last for me.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My face first, which pisses me off.

Still working on it, but my mid section is after. Probably similar for many men.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, it is different for everyone. I think it has to do with how your are working out, and what you are eating. But overall I think it is mostly an average over the body.
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    It's weird, I've noticed mine in my chest first, then my lower back / stomach, and now my face.
  • mlbrowninsc
    mlbrowninsc Posts: 22
    Options
    Face seems to be first for me, then chest. Mid-section seems to be the slowest.