Looking for supportive friends & accountability buddies!

Options
Hey there! I'm looking for some more friends on her to serve as accountability buddies as well as support and motivation. Feel free to add me! I typically use the mobile app and am on daily!

Replies

• chrissayya
    chrissayya Posts: 28
    Options
    Just added you! I'm looking for the same, so anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • beckye93
    beckye93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add both of you. The more support the better!
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just got back on here yesterday. I'd love some supporter friends =)
  • ryliejaiden
    ryliejaiden Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm always welcoming new friends and I definitely believe in keeping each other accountable! I'll add you :)
    Anyone else feel free to add me as well (although, just fyi, I feel most comfortable with female friends at the moment)
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, feel free to add me as your friend also!! I use MPF every day! I believe that motivation and being accountible is the best way to reach your goals! I have reciently lost 50pounds and still have 30 more to go! I have just started a FB group just for women to share reciepes, give each other motivation and support, if you would like to join, just friend me and shout me a message:):):)
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I use MFP every day and I try to be encouraging! Add me if you want :)
  • Jonnelle06
    Jonnelle06 Posts: 53
    Options
    feel free to add me as well just got back on as well ready to start again
  • Misha41810
    Misha41810 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined a couple of days ago and am seeking battle buddies as well...the more the merrier and the better the support the more likely to stay on target...
  • jbilgs
    jbilgs Posts: 38
    Options
    Adding you right now! Anyone is more than welcome to add me :)
  • aflowerinyourhair
    Options
    Hi I've been using MFP for about a week and also need some people to keep me accountable for my late night snacking! I will add you all if that's ok. I have 60lb to lose!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    guilt buddies needed here too please! (yes I'm a guy. No, I'm not *that* weird :bigsmile: )
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love new MFP buddies!!
  • MissLexiLoo
    MissLexiLoo Posts: 43
    Options
    You can add me. I love new MFP buddies!!

Thanks everyone for the add!! I love how supportive you all are :) Also, I tried to add you but it won't let me add more than 5 people in some many minutes or something. So feel free to add me! or I'll try again later :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! On everyday, always posting.(:
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as well! I like being the foot in someone's a**! Lol...maybe not that harsh.
  • MissLexiLoo
    MissLexiLoo Posts: 43
    Options
    I'll add you as well! I like being the foot in someone's a**! Lol...maybe not that harsh.

LOL!!! awesome! Thanks :)