Saint Louis

Options
Anyone around StL and looking for a running buddy with a semi-flexible schedule?

Replies

• k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I primarily walk or bike ride but my husband is a runner. Do you ever run at Forest Park?
  • sheehyjp
    sheehyjp Posts: 7
    Options
    Every once and a while in Forest Park, a lot of times just around downtown. Looking for someone to do a few long runs of 6-10 miles every few weeks around a 7 min/mile pace.
  • k9runner1963
    Options
    I'll see if he is interested and then we'll message you with come contact info.
  • k9runner1963
    Options
    Another friend of his is involved in Teams in Training for the Leukemia society...they train for marathons as a group...let me know if you are interested and I can get you his contact information!
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow Missourians. I'm in Columbia but just wanted to say hi!
  • knl124
    knl124 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm going to be in the St. Louis area in about a week and a half. Edwardsville to be specific. I'm moving there on the 25th and would love a running buddy! I normally run anywhere from 8-12 miles but I'm probably a 7:30-8 minute pace.
  • sheehyjp
    sheehyjp Posts: 7
    Options
    Sounds good, maybe we can work on getting a group together on the weekends or something. That pace sounds good for some longer runs.