NSV ! :)

Options
I've been doing the 30 day shred dvd for almost two weeks now...and I've been working out like crazy (two to three times a day -- I have nothing better to do lol)...but anyways I was doing the dvd tonight and I barely even sweated(is that a word?)! I'm not sure if it was because I had less clothes on or what, but that was a plus. & I did 20 (girly) push ups..when I first started doing the dvd I could barely get to five without stopping. Even though I did those 20..I will always hate push ups..but I'm so proud of myself! :)

Replies

• JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    .... and I am proud of you too. :-) Sounds like you have made a lot of progress regarding your fitness level.
  • sbb7249
    sbb7249 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • tyetria
    tyetria Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I always sweat..but I only do it once..I hate pushups that's the only part I really hate...Anyway kudos!!
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I always sweat..but I only do it once..I hate pushups that's the only part I really hate...Anyway kudos!!

I agree! The push ups is basically the only thing I hate everything else is not that bad.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!