TEAM FIT in October! NEW! JOIN!!! =]

Options
It seems like there are a lot of groups on here that are well on their way! So I thought I'd start one! This group is for anyone, no matter weight or size or goal.

We'll all set a goal for to achieve by the end of October! Work out at least 30 minutes five times a week. Drink your 8 glasses of water a day! Report daily or weekly losses on here and I'll start a spreadsheet with everyone's names, weights, losses, and goal for the end of the month! Then if you want we can start again in November. What do you think?

Let me know if you're in! It'll be a GREAT support system and more motivation than you can handle! :wink:

280671.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to do this. so 30 min 5 times a week and 8 glasses of water!
    we going to weigh in every friday or what? my starting is 164
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Yep Friday's sound good to me!!
    What's your goal for the end of october?
  • jolinemariem
    Options
    150 is my goal for the end of oct how about you
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My weight right now is 143. I would like to be at 138 at the end of October. I don't think I am asking for too much.

-Tanya
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Good morning! I'll join you. Starting weight: 195
    Goal for end of October: 186
    I'm being very conservative in the loss here, but I'm hoping for more than 9 lbs. I want to lose the weight slowly. :happy:
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'll join! This is the 1st time I've joined a team online, but I've been wanting to for a while. and now.. I want to look good in my costume!

Start weight: 188
    Goal weight: 181

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm so excited!
  • 15togonar
    Options
    I want to join. I didn't weigh today-but last time I weighed I was 130. My goal is 115, maybe not by the end of Oct., but that is my goal. So I want to do 30 min. x 5 days a week and I always drink my water....
    I hope I can remember to weigh next friday- I usually just go by how my clothes fit....
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'd like to join! I haven't weight myself this week.(I do it every Sunday morning.) But last week I was at 190, so I would like to set my goal for October at 183. I know its not a lot, but I've hit my plateau so its kind of coming off slowly. As long as I can lose 7 pounds I'll be happy!! oh and I will work out 60 mins 5 days a week! :glasses:

Ariel
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Last time I weighed (about a week ago), I was 210. It's been a rough week for me - I've been stressed out studying for a big exam and got sick - I fell off the wagon, so I'm scared to weigh again. I think I'm going to wait until next week to weigh in.

I'm going on a trip on November 20th, and want to be down to at least 200 by then. That's 7 weeks away - I think 10 lbs in 7 weeks is very conservative. I'm going to shoot for 204 by the end of October, and then 4 more lbs by by November 20th. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I lose more than this! :smile:

Starting weight: 210
    End of October goal: 204
    November 20 goal: 200
    February 1 goal: 190

(FYI - this is the first time I've put these numbers down in writing in a public place!)
  • jadelynn
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'm so excited! I hope you all are too :smile:
    I'm starting to make the spreadsheet right now. At the end of the month I'll add up all of our workout minutes, cups of water drank, PLUS our total weight lost as a team!
    So be sure to post everyday how long you worked out and weigh in on Fridays!
    Anyone else have any other ideas of things to do?

I'm currently 144.6, started at 146 on Wednesday. My goal by October 31st is 135! So I'm hoping I can lose 10 more pounds in the next four weeks! Wish me luck! :wink:

Good luck to all of you!! Start recruting more people for our team!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I'm in!!! Last time I weighed (about a week ago), I was 210. It's been a rough week for me - I've been stressed out studying for a big exam and got sick - I fell off the wagon, so I'm scared to weigh again. I think I'm going to wait until next week to weigh in.

I'm going on a trip on November 20th, and want to be down to at least 200 by then. That's 7 weeks away - I think 10 lbs in 7 weeks is very conservative. I'm going to shoot for 204 by the end of October, and then 4 more lbs by by November 20th. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I lose more than this! :smile:

Starting weight: 210
    End of October goal: 204
    November 20 goal: 200
    February 1 goal: 190

(FYI - this is the first time I've put these numbers down in writing in a public place!)

Good for you!! I've also kept my weight kind of secret until joining myfitnesspal. I used to weigh 157 a few months ago. It definately is a a great feeling when the weight starts to come off and you see the numbers on the scale go down and down! Good luck!!!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I'll join! This is the 1st time I've joined a team online, but I've been wanting to for a while. and now.. I want to look good in my costume!

Start weight: 188
    Goal weight: 181

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm so excited!

ME TOO!!! Halloween here we come!! ;) What are you going to be?
  • laughingfox
    Options
    I'll join! I am pretty shy, so when I have tried to join other groups, ones that have been going for quite a while, I kind of got intimidated and stopped posting. :embarassed: You all seem so nice, and none of you know eachother yet, so, I'll get to start out on the ground floor! Feel free to give me a virtual kick in the *kitten* if I stop posting. Being shy sucks. :grumble:

Start Weight: 189lbs
    October Goal: 184lbs

I have no plans for Halloween, and so, I don't hafta get a costume. I'm excited for you guys though! What's everybody dressing up as?
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I'll join! I am pretty shy, so when I have tried to join other groups, ones that have been going for quite a while, I kind of got intimidated and stopped posting. :embarassed: You all seem so nice, and none of you know eachother yet, so, I'll get to start out on the ground floor! Feel free to give me a virtual kick in the *kitten* if I stop posting. Being shy sucks. :grumble:

Start Weight: 189lbs
    October Goal: 184lbs

I have no plans for Halloween, and so, I don't hafta get a costume. I'm excited for you guys though! What's everybody dressing up as?

I'm so glad you are joining!! I've had similar experiences trying to join groups that had already started and just kind of fizzled out and didn't post things. I ordered a school girl costume from buycostumes.com It's SUPER cute. A great motivation to lose weight! lol
  • jolinemariem
    Options
    i thought either a ref. or an army girl

OH I ALSO DID MY 30 min today
  • jadelynn
    Options
    i thought either a ref. or an army girl

OH I ALSO DID MY 30 min today

cute!!! i vote ref =)
    i'll put that down! way to go!!
    i'm about to get off here and do my 30 minute video. it's the 30 day shred by Jillian Micheals. Then I have cheer practice later (i cheer for a college) so that's always a sweaty two hour practice! WOO!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to join, if it's not too late or if there's room for me... you all look to be right around my age and fitness level, which is good. I'd love to have some support and make new friends!!

My goal for end of October is 149 (I'm at 153 now).

Thank you so much! I plan to blog regularly so please comment on my posts if you have any!! :flowerforyou:
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This sounds great. I def. need the motivation! My start weight is 121 I would like to be 115 by the end of October.
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I'd also like to join, if it's not too late or if there's room for me... you all look to be right around my age and fitness level, which is good. I'd love to have some support and make new friends!!

My goal for end of October is 149 (I'm at 153 now).

Thank you so much! I plan to blog regularly so please comment on my posts if you have any!! :flowerforyou:

of course it's not too late!!! good luck with your goals! remember to post your workouts/minutes for the day and weigh in on fridays! so glad you are on the team =)
  • jadelynn
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This sounds great. I def. need the motivation! My start weight is 121 I would like to be 115 by the end of October.

glad to have you here!!! =) remember to post your workouts/minutes everyday and your water, and weigh in on fridays! good luck!!