a little mile stone.

Options
jpwarner
jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
Did not get to the goal I wanted but close. On the 8th of October I will hit the big 60, I didn't hit the 100lb lost marker I wanted but at least did make it to 70lbs lost. Will continue to work on it. Good luck to every one else out there that has the same thing happening in their life.

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    :smile: 70lbs? That's great congratulations! Keep at it and soon you'll reach your goal.
    I am sure everyone still noticed a positive change in your body image.
    N Happy 60th
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE milestone! What are you talking about?! So you didn't hit the 100 but you came close. Its kind like playing darts. You have to have a target to aim at and even it you don’t always get the bullseye you do get close. You must feel so much better having lost 70lbs. I know when I have lost weight in the past that simple things like standing in line at the grocery store or sleeping all became more comfortable. Good for you! Keep up the momentum; you are that much closer to your goal!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I'm sure if you keep up your hard work you will reach the 100 lbs mark in no time! I hope you have a great birthday!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    70 pounds is great!! :drinker:

Keep up the good work and a early Happy Birthday to you! :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I was looking at your pictures. You should be extremely proud of those 70 lb and all the benefits that have come to you from tossing them away. Awesome that no matter at what age we are, self-improvement is never unattainable. What an inspiration!
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I was looking at your pictures. You should be extremely proud of those 70 lb and all the benefits that have come to you from tossing them away. Awesome that no matter at what age we are, self-improvement is never unattainable. What an inspiration!

No truer words spoken!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

Words right out of my mouth!!!! Good job and many wishes of success!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Did not get to the goal I wanted but close. On the 8th of October I will hit the big 60, I didn't hit the 100lb lost marker I wanted but at least did make it to 70lbs lost. Will continue to work on it. Good luck to every one else out there that has the same thing happening in their life.

70 lbs!!!! Anyway you look at it, that is awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! and happy birthday!
  • sleepl8s
    Options
    THat's really really awesome!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!! You're almost there!!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great! And you gave yourself the best birthday gift possible!:flowerforyou:
    Happy b-day!
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words. You made me blush.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!