85 pounds down!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I am 22! I have always been the "big girl" my whole life and today I hit a goal of mine! I am no longer the big girl! In one year I have changed from a 220lb, size 18-19 sweet young girl to a size 3-4 135lb mother of a beautiful girl! When I found out I was expecting, I knew I had to make a change.. I knew my husband and my baby deserved the best mom/ and wife I could be! Through many trials, sweat, tears, and many prayers I feel blessed and thankful to say I have reached a goal and now know I am giving my daughter and husband the best of me <3

Replies

• brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    awesome story and awesome job!!!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Excellent. Cngrats. Enjoy being a yummy mummy.
  • sparkie2bfit
    Options
    congratulation on losing while pregnant and reaching your goal. I gain so much weigh when I was pregnant. What a great way to start a family.
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done!!

That is a massive amount ! U must feel fantastic
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's an amazing achievement!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • ezranch208
    ezranch208 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am SO excited for you! I knew you'd reach this goal because you are so determined and driven! Enjoy your improved fitness and have fun with your family. CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up the GREAT work and stay FIT! :flowerforyou:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! How much did you lose during your pregnancy???
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, on your baby and your success!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal - it isn't easy and it take alot of time and sweat. Thanks for sharing your success with us.
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    fantastic loss and fantastic post WELL DONE!!!!!
  • ah73106
    ah73106 Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS!! Thank you for the motivation! :)
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    thank you!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I am 22! I have always been the "big girl" my whole life and today I hit a goal of mine! I am no longer the big girl! In one year I have changed from a 220lb, size 18-19 sweet young girl to a size 3-4 135lb mother of a beautiful girl! When I found out I was expecting, I knew I had to make a change.. I knew my husband and my baby deserved the best mom/ and wife I could be! Through many trials, sweat, tears, and many prayers I feel blessed and thankful to say I have reached a goal and now know I am giving my daughter and husband the best of me <3

Awesome job! Congratulations on your weight loss and changing your life!!
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What a great accomlishment!
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    thank you girls!! congrats to you guys too!!
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrat, great achievement.
  • s12carney
    s12carney Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome!! You gave me the inspiration I needed today!! Can't wait until I can say I lost that much weight!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!