Men who look nice: A request!

Options

Replies

• PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement. I hope you enjoy....

28bttw5.jpg

:embarassed:
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bumping for... later...yeah, that's it.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    What in the ****? I don't understand this.

What's not to understand?? ... this is MFP... someone posts a thread asking to see hot bodies, and the community responds. BAM - Happy Friday!
    Yes I would say so.
    BTW- Its my birthday tomorrow. Keep posting those pics haha
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Incredible work, gentlemen!! Every single one of you :flowerforyou:
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I forgot this even had anything to do with bachelorette party...

My brain is fried.

With every ab I've seen my IQ has dropped one point...
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:Oh... my.... GOD!!! Thank you men! :love: Each and evey one of you is ab-solutely (get it? :tongue:) SMOKIN!!! :love: And i think i need to clean up the puddle of drool I am now typing from! :drinker:

BTW... Big Kudos to those who posted! You are all amazing and sexy... and mmmmmphhhmmmmm! xxx
  • lauleipop
    lauleipop Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I forgot this even had anything to do with bachelorette party...

My brain is fried.

With every ab I've seen my IQ has dropped one point...

And you're still able to type?
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Incredible work, gentlemen!! Every single one of you :flowerforyou:

I agree!
    gif-2-thumbs-up.gif

And I'll leave this here as a parting gift
    damonshower.gif

Good night hot guys and fellow pervie ladies.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Holy carp....how have I not seen this thread all day??? :love:

All you guys look A-maze-ing!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    IAN!! :blushing:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    me_gusta_face_text_postcard-p239986862933170582baanr_400.jpg
  • whitm2103
    whitm2103 Posts: 41
    Options
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    IAN!! :blushing:

I know right?
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Was going to crack on with the cleaning....but this looks more interesting....

*joining the wait with a coffee*
  • mdailey93
    mdailey93 Posts: 95
    Options
    Oooh my. Wow. You guys all rock for this!

And congrats on your engagement! You ended up giving us a present instead of the other way around!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.

:huh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    It's ok, I wouldn't have asked you to the school dance either:ohwell:
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Well aren't you just full of support and motivation!! All the guys that have posted look great!
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    Oh what the heck...you women are awesome! Love the legs posts! WOW

8443442.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options

wouldnothit.jpg

EXACTLY!

I mean... MissKortney put the post up for everyone's enjoyment, not for people to show themselves off!

We're having fun with all kinds of bodies, just as we are, right?

Just sayin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!