Final Day of 30DS - Picture

Options
Still a long way to go but here goes. I'll be starting Insanity on Monday :wink:

Bigbelly001.jpgFinished30DS001.jpg

Replies

• GiveMeSun
    GiveMeSun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Great loss! Keep at it!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!
  • suziek1969
    suziek1969 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic. I'm on day 5 of level 3 & can see a difference, which is good news after all that torture!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Okay, that was _incredible_. Snaps to you!

Meanwhile, my unused 30DS DVD is burning a hole in its case...your results are really making me want to give this a go.
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wow amazing progress :)) you look great :))
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow.... amazing!!!!

I am on day 3 level 1 - I hope my results are just as good
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    well done!!!
  • peacefulpanda
    Options
    Holy cow! You look so much better! Not trying to be rude I promise! Seeing that helps me to keep going. You are truly an inspiration! :noway:
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a change! The more I see of 30DS the more I want to try!!! 30 days to a better, more toned, fitter and stronger you! Great job!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Thanks everybody. It's a great idea to take a picture at the beginning of your fitness/weight loss journey. I finished The Shred this morning, looked at my tummy and said, "man, it's still big" but when I compared it to the before, there's a definite difference :smile:
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Don't know why the photo is lopsided
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have completed 10 days of 30ds. This is just what I needed! Congrats!
  • startinganewleaf
    Options
    wow! congrats
  • EmilyDuby
    EmilyDuby Posts: 67
    Options
    The difference in your photo literally made me just go and look up the price of the DVD so I can buy it. What an amazing difference.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black T-shirt:smile: Wow hats off to you, brilliant!!!:flowerforyou: , I am on Level 1 day 4 and finding it tough:grumble: Just wondering if you take a break to let muscles repair as I feel my inner thigh muscle is going to rip literally or do I keep going and get past it? LOL! I was thinking resting for 2 days, did this happen to you and if so what did you do? :tongue:
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    great job!! You look great. I topped after 22 days and level 2. I got a sinus infection and it came down to stop running or shredding and running won since I have a race coming up. But once the run is done and I am easing back on running then I am going to try it again. What a good workout!!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Huge huge progress!!! You must be dead pleased with yourself.
  • Marquism123
    Marquism123 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Really great result. Can I ask how frequently you did the 30DS? Did you do it every day or did you take rest days? Also, what cardio did you do?
  • ilitos
    ilitos Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great work! I was on day 3, injured my neck and had to stop, I started again today... Your progress motivates me so more to keep it up! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!