Men who look nice: A request!

Options

Replies

• jcgrant43
    jcgrant43 Posts: 64
    Options
    So I woke up this morning, ate breakfast and saw this thread....I hope the bachelorette party was a blast and that the hangover is survivable!

For the ladies who like their men dressed up....
    34pxg2g.jpg

For the lovely lady who asked for a cowboy hat....
    35n3mm0.jpg

And of course one for my own vanity....
    egrakh.jpg

Fun thread! Great work guys and happy viewing ladies!
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So I woke up this morning, ate breakfast and saw this thread....I hope the bachelorette party was a blast and that the hangover is survivable!

For the ladies who like their men dressed up....
    34pxg2g.jpg

For the lovely lady who asked for a cowboy hat....
    35n3mm0.jpg

And of course one for my own vanity....
    egrakh.jpg

Fun thread! Great work guys and happy viewing ladies!

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh BOY! Aren't u yummy?
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Need to keep an eye on this thread!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Hello! I am moderating this thread. As many of you have said "I am looking over my shoulder at work so I don't get in trouble" you all know why I deleted what I did.

I am trying to let the thread go on in good fun, but let's keep it a bit cleaner.

Good going to all the men who have worked so hard to get healthier!!!

If Steven checks out the thread and feels more needs to be deleted, then he will do so.

For now have fun, and congratulations to the OP.

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door and take your top off.

OK. You asked for it! My apologies to anyone who gets ill!

me-during1.jpg

If by "ill" you mean all hot and flustered, well then....okay :blushing: :smokin:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do this if misskortney weren't so awesome

d8576009ca0b4dc282537722fe5e648ap.jpg

Each time I see this picture I can't help but think "just a little bit lower..."

Same here
    This guy is so hot!

Is it just me or is he holding something in his hand while he's taking the picture?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.
    are our elbows too pointy to meet your standards?
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.

HUH! these men are freakin hot as hell!!!!!!!!!! lighten up, princess!
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Nice work men! As an aside...is taking pics *just* above your junk the exhibitionist man equivalent of 'tween "duck face?" I don't mind per se, I just think it's shades of "Anthony Weiner" in the congressional locker room.

Love the shots of the hot bodies and soon to be hot bodies. Topless or in a suit (Mmmm...men in suits...)Just keep your proverbial pants on. I'm not lookin' for pubes here.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

Well aren't you just full of support and motivation!! All the guys that have posted look great!

yes they do look great.
    and nobody asked you, nor do we care who you would pass on. i'm sure they'd all pass on you.
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice work men! As an aside...is taking pics *just* above your junk the exhibitionist man equivalent of 'tween "duck face?" I don't mind per se, I just think it's shades of "Anthony Weiner" in the congressional locker room.

Love the shots of the hot bodies and soon to be hot bodies. Topless or in a suit (Mmmm...men in suits...)Just keep your proverbial pants on. I'm not lookin' for pubes here.

Speak for yourself lady. All the pictures posted are *perfect* except that they could possibly be a little prudish. We need more skin guys. :smokin:
  • Cortnizzle
    Cortnizzle Posts: 26
    Options
    bump
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Um...
    Who said the men had to be GQ models to show up here? No one except you.
    I think it's awesome (and hot) that men are confident enough to show themselves and the work they are putting in to getting fit and strong and healthy, whether they're ripped or not.
    Confidence + Determination to better oneself = Sexy
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Um...
    I think it's awesome (and hot) that men are confident enough to show themselves and the work they are putting in to getting fit and strong and healthy, whether they're ripped or not.

:drinker:
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    thats me in the profile pic,i got my top off,and i sometimes think i look nice (if you think otherwise please think of me as a mushroom,best kept in the dark.)
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm married, not blind. Yum! :)
    I support all bachelorette parties!

Progress5-18-12.jpg
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    GQMF or GQMF to be, shirtless men up for being objectified ftw! Please, please continue posting! :)
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Um...

YES, you said it :smile:
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options

Very antediluvian. More in profile section of an average Joe Blogg. Work in progress.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    What a great thread - just what I needed to pick me up after a 10 mile run in this bloody heat :happy:

Thank you!!!

Love me some shirtless hotness - thanks men!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!