Butt Bible?

Options
Hey y'all. I have been doing the Butt Bible workout DVDs for two weeks now and was wondering if anyone has any idea what I should log them as. I moved on to the intermediate level and still work up a sweat while I'm toning my tush. The intermediate is 30ish minutes long and I generally log it as 20-25 minutes of "Aerobics, General" because I don't feel like my heart rate gets way, way up. The bums still burn those, especially with those leg raises. Yikes.

Has anyone done this before? And if so, how have you logged it?

Oh, and I don't have a heart rate monitor. Frankly, I'm too much of a cheap college student to bother investing in one right now. Maybe someday, but not today so, uh, I would appreciate it if people keep the "buy an HRM and tabulate" remarks to a minimum.

Thank you in advance!

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today and have been logging it as circuit training. I got pretty sweaty and I know using the glutes so much
    burns more calories than using some other smaller muscles.
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    So how did the Butt Bible work for you? I am doing it now along with a little extra cardio each day and it has been good but I will admit I have been doing upper and lower everyday instead of alternating.
  • Lay821
    Lay821 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was considering it... but would like to see real results . please let me know if you see an actual difference
  • ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this when I finish 30 day shred. Would love to see some results that people have had. I would log it as circut training.
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey Pals, I'm currently doing Lower Level only since that's where I want to focus on and wow I could see some definition in my tushy - not award winning like Pauline says but you feel you are working your butt-. My hybrid is 3 days lower level and cardio (c25k)

Sorry it's too embarrasing to post picz of my butt.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump