On Lighterlife and just joined MFP.

Options
ianthy
ianthy Posts: 404 Member
Hi - I re-joined lighterlife to loose some weight that had returned. So far so good looking forward to reaching my target. Anyone else doing Lighterlife?

thks

Replies

• preeti77
    preeti77 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey Ianthy
    I did LighterLife a few years ago and never reached target. I restarted yesterday and am determined to get to my goal by November this year.
    How you getting on?
    P
  • gidgeclev
    gidgeclev Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am, I'm on management as I am now down to target weight. I wish I had known about Lighter Life years ago, i'ts a brilliant programme but be prepared to put the work in at the group sessions.
  • supergirlsu
    supergirlsu Posts: 68
    Options
    I did the 14 week lighter life programme from September - December 09. Was the best thing i ever did. I lost 3.5 Stone on the programme and since then have lost just under another 1.5 Stone making my total weightloss almost 5 stone.
    I am so pleased i did Lighter Life as i needed to get the bulk of the weight off before then working on the rest myself. I didnt do maintenance and my councellor told me that by not doing maintenance, that basically i would end up putting it all back on again. But nearly 3 years down the line i am even smaller than i was when i finished - i showed her!
    Everyone thats on it, keep going, there's times of struggle but the result is totally worth it, and provided you change ur lifestyle with regards to eating habits, then there's no going back :)