50 pounds lost pics

Options

Replies

• 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely see the difference.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can really see the difference, especially in your tummy!!
  • kebrina1983
    kebrina1983 Posts: 66
    Options
    Congratulations! You are on your way to Hotville!!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Thanks ready to be at 88 lost that will be half way and I'll almost be to the point where I can go rock climbing (50 pounds away right now) I'm excited and I'm at the point where I can finally tell I've lost a little because my clothes fit a little better and I can exercise and play without being out of breath it's nice.

*50 poounds away from being able to rock climb which will be 250 and just 32 pounds till the half way mark :)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! :)
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    congrats!
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    well done! best to loose it when young, good for you xx I didn't listen to anyone when I was younger and now I am 54 loosing weight, harder too.,,.....you will have your whole life in front of you, amazing, and cutie face too, I reckon you will be HOT and have all them boys falling at your feet, choose wisely *wink*
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    well done! best to loose it when young, good for you xx I didn't listen to anyone when I was younger and now I am 54 loosing weight, harder too.,,.....you will have your whole life in front of you, amazing, and cutie face too, I reckon you will be HOT and have all them boys falling at your feet, choose wisely *wink*

Ya too bad I'm already married to a big butt head. lol :) But, thank you :) I hope I finally get to be good lookin and at least enjoy looks from guys while I'm still in my 20's maybe it'll make my husband treat me a lot better if he sees interest from other people.
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! You can do anything :)
  • mkmellem
    mkmellem Posts: 8
    Options
    You are doing so well and are a genuine inspiration to me! Keep it up girl!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • li1974
    li1974 Posts: 17
    Options
    Awesome! I can see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yaaayyy!!! I remembered to look at your post and let me tell you, i'm amazed. What a great job you've done...you look younger which is an awesome side effect of losing weight. You're beautiful inside and out.....
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    great results,keep it up ;0)
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! You are doing great work!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well and can totally see the results - all the power to ya!!!! Super job. Yay!!!!
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats aweome progress! Your an inspiration to me. :) Keep up the good work!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow - awesome going - well done! You must be soooo proud. :)

Best of luck!
    x
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Huge difference! 50 pounds is a lot! A lot a lot!!! Good job girlie! Keep going! =]
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    maybe it'll make my husband treat me a lot better if he sees interest from other people.
    [/quote]
    ^ I am wishing to too! lol! My fiance' is great, but I want him to be like super protective of me like he used to be when I was so many years ago, according to him, "delicate and fragile".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!