Looking for more friends!

Options
MehiraDeOro
MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
I've been on here for over 3 months now, and I am looking for more friends who use this site/app daily. I have several friends who have dropped off left and right and it's hard to keep going with others are quitting so easily. I love the support system here and I think that's part of my success.

At my heaviest I was 187 pounds, and made it to 155 in about 8 months with regular diet and exercise. I kept the weight off for a year, but then gained 10 pounds Fall 2011 semester since I was so busy with two jobs, school, studying, etc. So I joined this site in February at 165 lbs and it's definitely kept me accountable for everything I eat and exercises I do/don't do.

Anyways I'm looking for really anyone who uses this daily, and looking to lose weight in the healthiest way possible. I'm 25 years old and a huge nerd (I like anime). I made it to a 16 pound loss (149!) but I went on vacation and gained some of it back and I'm working to lose it again.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• joannes1984
    Options
    I'll add ya!
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need some extra support!
  • wannaslim
    wannaslim Posts: 31
    Options
    Hiya, keep going. You've proved you can do it, so you'll do it again! I'm always online so if you or anyone else would like some support, feel free to add me :)
  • Lindseyfay21
    Options
    I'd love to be a support system for you :) I'll add ya!
  • flossieflo
    flossieflo Posts: 13
    Options
    add me if you like i'm on here every day and we can support each other
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me : )
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm on here everyday and look pretty nerdy with my small friends list
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day - my husband thinks I'm obsessed!
    Add me too.
  • sweetbaker77
    Options
    Strange coincidence, My heaviest weight was also 187, started here at 163, and am down 12 at 151! I am on daily, and have had some friends flake on me. Add me, I could use the support!
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am on here logging everyday. Feel free to add me:)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    If people would add me too I'd appreciate it. I log on several times a day on my phone and I'm the only one to see my posts. I'd love to have friends on here.
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! I love MFP and am on it every day! I have lost almost 50pounds so far and still have around 30 more to go and would love to have more friends! I also have a FB group page that is just for woman and i post there all the time, it is for sharing recipes, motivation, challenging each other would love to have any and all you ladies join!!!!! I believe that there is strength in numbers!! Just add me as your friend and shout me a message if you would like to be part of my group Thanks julie
  • MehiraDeOro
    Options
    Strange coincidence, My heaviest weight was also 187, started here at 163, and am down 12 at 151! I am on daily, and have had some friends flake on me. Add me, I could use the support!

OMG That's so funny! How tall are you? I'm 5'3"
  • greenacrestkd5
    Options
    I'll add you! Support and motivation is great! :)
  • findley2010
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you and am looking for some support as well. I have just started about a week ago, but am on daily and have nobody doing this weight loss with me as support.
  • twoaugustgirls
    twoaugustgirls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am Heather and looking for others who use this site everyday and make me more accountable! I have been working out regularly for the last year even did a 5k in under 40 minutes but still lost NO weight! UGh so now I am on a 1200 calorie diet trying to loose weight. I lost two pounds this week but now I have PMS so I am worried I will get frustrated. I just want to have others to talk to as well. I am teaching my kids good habits, my oldest is 9 and very active: runs, lacrosse swimming, etc. However, her father (my spouse eats like crap_ candy sugar, cholesterol and does not gain so I want her to see healthy even if you stay thin. Plus it is hard to have this stuff in the house:)
    Add me if you want:)
    and thanks
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily. Feel free to add me.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I am on this site everyday several times a say for at least logging and sometimes reading forums. I'll add you and anyone who wants to can feel free to add me :happy:
  • MehiraDeOro
    Options
    Ok I'm not going to take anymore friend requests! As much as I like having a lot of friends on here, I just got about 50 requests and I was expecting maybe 10 at most.

lol, I'm a little overwhelmed! (I got you Neapata!)
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. II'm happy to have friends.