Tumblr weightloss/fitspo/thinspo blogs!

Options
Hello! Any weightloss blogs out there? I need some to follow,especially ones which supply workouts and exercise ideas.
I give advice to everyone and I'm happy if you just want to vent and need someone to listen to. I follow back too :)

Replies

• YouIrkMe
    YouIrkMe Posts: 2
    Options
    beheapglad-chief.tumblr.com
    C:
  • YouIrkMe
    YouIrkMe Posts: 2
    Options
    eventualbody.tumblr.com
    -My best friend, Lindsey. C:
  • collarbonescollarbones
    collarbonescollarbones Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    collarbonescollarbones.tumblr.com :) xo
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    losing-for-my-dream.tumblr.com

thats me!
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    http://to-lose-thirty.tumblr.com/

A healthy weight loss and body peace blog! :]
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Your point system is messed up... should be 20 for 1200+ and ZERO for under that. Just trying to help. :flowerforyou:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    thinspo isn't compatible with fitspo.

You can't be active and healthy on less than 1k calories a day, unless you're about 4'4".
  • shirlandmews
    Options
    tryingtogetfitandhealthy.tumblr.com

if perrinesaysandshows follows you, it's me, and it's because I think you're a good fitspo for me ! ;)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I strongly believe that someone that’s 250lbs but eats a healthy balanced diet and can run 5 miles or is active is a hell of a lot healthier than someone 125lbs that lives off of poptarts and gets winded after walking up the stairs.

Just saying. I would rather base my health and achievements off other things than the number on the scale.

This is the best thing on your blog. That 10 day challenge is way too pro-ana. You need to eat more than 1000 calories a day to be healthy. If that's what you really care about, you will get some help with your negative relationship with food.
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    After checking out your blog, I have to say I agree with everyone else. You do seem to have an unhealthy relationship with food. There is no reason anyone should eat less than 1200 calories. That is called starving yourself, and it can really hurt you in the long run.
    You will lose more fat by eating more and exercising.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I strongly believe that someone that’s 250lbs but eats a healthy balanced diet and can run 5 miles or is active is a hell of a lot healthier than someone 125lbs that lives off of poptarts and gets winded after walking up the stairs.

Just saying. I would rather base my health and achievements off other things than the number on the scale.

This is the best thing on your blog. That 10 day challenge is way too pro-ana. You need to eat more than 1000 calories a day to be healthy. If that's what you really care about, you will get some help with your negative relationship with food.

I agree, particularly about the 10 day challenge. Every time you lose weight quickly on a diet like this one, you're forcing your body to use muscle tissue for basic functions. This means that the next time you try the same thing, you will have less muscle tissue to burn calories, so you will need a lower calorie amount to achieve the same results. So 1000 cals this time, maybe 980 cals next time, 950 the time after that and so on and so on. It's a painful cycle that can be avoided if you slow down and do it in a more healthful way.
  • SlimMaya
    SlimMaya Posts: 9
    Options
    Undressedskeleton.tumblr.com and http://barbellsandbeakers.com/
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    fittiephd.tumblr.com is me :) I just got it recently but love it so far!