IUD....

Options
I had my IUD put in on Wednesday and have been in so much pain and scared that if I did anything it would help push it out.. Needless to say I haven't worked out since Tuesday afternoon and feel like a cow. I have done pretty well as far as eating, I caved on having a Frosty but other than that doing pretty well but I feel like crap not being able to go to the gym. HOPEFULLY starting Monday I will be able to start going again, as of now all I want is my heating pad and very strong pain killers... sorry for the rant..

Replies

• cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had Mirena put in in June and felt the same way. I was so hopped up on painkillers that I didnt eat too much and had cotton mouth so drank lots of water. I just got through the week and started again once I felt better.

Hope you feel better soon! It'll pass and you'll be back on track soon!

:flowerforyou:
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    I felt the same way after I got mine put in. I was also worried it was going to come out. I think it was like 10 weeks that I had bleeding after it was put in. :( But now, over a year later, I love having it! Can't remember what mine's called, but I don't think it's the Mirena one.