Rewards

Options
I decided to reward myself for every 10 pounds i lose, i will straighten my hair.

What will everyone else reward themselves for another 10 pounds lost??

Replies

• brandneweyesnd
    Options
    Thats a cute reward :-)
    Mine is for every 5lbs I lose I'll buy myself a few more holiday clothes!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My next reward is hrm
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    I think I only have 3 pounds left - finally! But I've been rewarding myself all along with new workout clothes, JM DVDs and an HRM! Really - i think the HRM is what made the big difference - a reward all in ittself to see how many cals you are burning and be able to eat them back! Would highly recommend. :smile:
  • mixedcurls826
    Options
    I have (or had) an HRM but i have no idea how to use it.....but i probably should learn how lol
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    I have the one with a chest strap as I understand they are the most accurate. It really is a huge motivator to work out. I hate reading instructions so got my husband to figure it out and then show me - not complicated - dig that baby out! :smile:
  • mixedcurls826
    Options
    lol i think it's the same one i have....my uncle got it for me a while ago....and i wud ask someone in my family for help, too bad i'm the main one that actually reads directions and figures out all the technical stuff
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I want a pair of these for the summer
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jeans/purple-supersoft-7-8-jeans_241266850

So excited, the way im going I might be able to buy them in a size 14 in about 6 -8 weeks which is my goal clothes size.
  • mixedcurls826
    Options
    aww soo cutee!! post a picture up when yu get them