Over My Calories

PeaceLoveMusicSn
PeaceLoveMusicSn Posts: 23
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I overate my calories today...I was sad at first then I strapped on my pedometer and ran around the ye\ard with my dogs for a while and before I knew it I had burned off almost all of those excess calories...I feel alot better about myself now...yay me..lol

Replies

• nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Good for you! You didn't let it snowball into an all out food binge!:happy:
  • good job! That is what I need to do too
  • Well I did not know to pieces of pizza and 4 bonless chicken wings would put me over 1200 cal!!!!! I also have not been able to work out bec I have been sick,so I hope I dont gain any more weight!
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    I
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Well I did not know to pieces of pizza and 4 bonless chicken wings would put me over 1200 cal!!!!! I also have not been able to work out bec I have been sick,so I hope I dont gain any more weight!

I can't help you....I'm totally with ya! I felt under the weather today so I took a nap w/ my dd. Woke up to dh bringing home pizza for dinner. Bless his heart said he didn't want to add to the dirty dishes piling up because he has to work tonight. Ate my pizza....3 slices :grumble: and proceeded to add it to my food log....OMG i'm over 1700 and I hardly ate anything today.
    i'll take this one with a grain of salt but Sheeshh I still fell crummy and now I feel guilty :frown: hoping my head cold will go away and I can get some fitness in tomorrow.
  • LOL!!! Im glad someone else knows how I feel! I feel guilty and like a big fat slob!!:grumble: :mad: :angry: :frown: I cant believe how the cal add up so fast!
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Check out California pizzas in the frozen food section. Low cal--taste great and,cooks on the oven rack so no pan to wash.:smile::wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • By the way I personalized a ticker and I have no idea how to put it on my profile. Any help pls?
  • I'm at a conference this weekend - lunch included and happy hour reception after the sessions today. I tried to keep it moderate but am about 1000 calories over, and today is my rest day from exercise. I've been good all week so I am not going to stress it and get up and hit the gym in my hotel before going back to the conference.
  • Also, how I am I going to find the person tomorrow that is keeping me accountable for my goal weight in Jan?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    By the way I personalized a ticker and I have no idea how to put it on my profile. Any help pls?
    home ... settings ..... go to your signature and add it there
  • Thanks Megan 38! I figured it out:smile:
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    oh man! Who though thatred wine would push me over so bad? I guess you gotta indulge sometimes! It's been a month since I last drank alcohol...I figured I was due. Get back on the band wagon tomorrow!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.