Anyone else just starting and trying to lose around 45lb?

Options
I started my diet/excercise program a week ago and I am trying to lose 45lb, I am the heaviest I have ever been and fed up so its time for a change. I am hoping to get in touch with other people trying to lose the same amount of weight. Feel free to add me and good luck!

Replies

• petkova
    petkova Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi :) I am not new but still have a long way to go so feel free to add me, I am online every day :)
  • Lippa66
    Lippa66 Posts: 6
    Options
    Just started and my goal is 50 lbs!
  • ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am! I just started about a week ago. I need to lose somewhere around 40-50 lbs! I need some more friends on here so feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Nevi83
    Nevi83 Posts: 16
    Options
    I just started trying to loose about 50 pounds to get to 125. So I'll be here with you!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago and I want to lose 45 as well
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I too am in the same spot...hot the weight I am...but, I need a change. feel free to add me to help support one another ;)
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    been going at this for a while in fits and starts. 45 lbs would be a dream! I'd settle for 25... good luck, people on here do it every day. You will too!
  • IamTikisMom
    Options
    OMGoodness! I JUST started the Body By Visalus shake program...weighing in at 206# on my 5'3" frame! :( Starting aquasize this week...and walking everyday! I am standing up in a wedding in one year..and want to look FABULOUS!!! We can do this...together!!
  • damaristrapp
    damaristrapp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first week and my goal is to lose 50 lbs. I am in awe watching the calories build during the day. I now realize I was in total denial about how much I ate before. My health insurance rep just told me the other day, the secret to weight loss is to "count something". Whether its carbs, protein, calories...whatever. You have to be aware of what you are putting in your body. MFP has helped me start doing that. I wish the best to you all and can't wait for the updates!
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am re-strting for the 2nd time around...took a break for a while due to moving and things but ready to get back at it with 55lbs to lose...feel free to add me=)
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago and need to lose between 50-60 pounds.
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 45ish lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • kimmanix
    kimmanix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this program also. I started two weeks ago at 219 lbs. My ultimate goal is to weigh 150 lbs, but knowing I need to lose 70 lbs is too overwhelming to me. Instead, I'm setting milestone goals along the way, the first being for the first number to be "1". Have lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks, so I'm off to a good start. When I reach 199, I'll set another goal. Wishing you success in your journey! Kim
  • NikIsSkinny
    NikIsSkinny Posts: 20
    Options
    This is my first week and my goal is to lose 50 lbs. I am in awe watching the calories build during the day. I now realize I was in total denial about how much I ate before. My health insurance rep just told me the other day, the secret to weight loss is to "count something". Whether its carbs, protein, calories...whatever. You have to be aware of what you are putting in your body. MFP has helped me start doing that. I wish the best to you all and can't wait for the updates!

The secret to weight loss is to count something. I like that :)

I've just started and want to lose about 30-40 pounds. Add me if you want. I've been on the site before under a different name but I got very sick for about half a year, so now I'm starting over.
  • lovelynn99
    lovelynn99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but log in every day and want to lose another 60 lbs.
  • mdhughes33
    mdhughes33 Posts: 40
    Options
    same here! 45-50 pounds needs to vanish! feel free to add me :)
  • attachd
    attachd Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm also new here, but I'm going slow (actually I think I'm gaining some) Anyway gl
  • HarpoMarx
    HarpoMarx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started 1 month ago and I have 50 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here. I would like to lose about 60 additional pounds. I've lost 25 lbs since the end of January. Feel free to add me. I see that some of you have little weight trackers at the bottom of your posts. Where did you set those up?