herbal weight loss supplements

Options
Today I went to a crunchy health-food store and checked out several supposedly all-natural weight loss supplements. I was really dazed by all the choices. I don't want "diet pills" -- I'd like to take something natural that will just give me a little metabolic boost. Can anyone recommend an all-natural supplement that you've had success with?

Thanks so much for the help!

w.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Today I went to a crunchy health-food store and checked out several supposedly all-natural weight loss supplements. I was really dazed by all the choices. I don't want "diet pills" -- I'd like to take something natural that will just give me a little metabolic boost. Can anyone recommend an all-natural supplement that you've had success with?

Thanks so much for the help!

w.
    i have taken green tea supplements that have helped me
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I work for a natural herbologist I will ask her at work on Monday but I am pretty sure she will just say drinking water and doing a detox regularly and keeping a healthy diet. If you can handle the tea's go for it.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i heard a lot of things about green tea! I hate hot tea's so I don't like to drink it and chose green tea pills, but I felt a lil constipated after. but definately a big boost in energy and a lil appettite suppressant. so i guess if i could get in more fiber it wudnt be so bad.
  • dangerkitty2001
    Options
    I tried those Mega-T Green Tea supplements. I couldn't really find any bad information out there about them, so I took them for about two weeks just as I was getting started. I kinda got lazy and stopped taking them, but I think they really helped me and gave me a boost in those first few really tough days when I was switching from eating anything to really watching what I ate. It was less than 5 bucks for a box, and I had no complaints or side effects.
  • GreenDayChick820
    Options
    B12 works just as good as diet pills without the jittery feeling and its better for you. its available at any drugstore and cost between 10$-15$ a bottle depending on how much you want.