higher metabolism during TOTM??

Options
Is it true that I should get my butt up and working out even though all I feel like doing is watching "the holiday" and eating chocolate covered pretzels because I'll burn more calories? How many of you give yourself a pass day, and how many of you go do your regular workout?

Men, I apologize if this post makes you uncomfortable

Replies

• george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i agree it burns more calories lolllllllllllllllll for the guy trying to hideeeeeeeeee
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    I usually give myself a pass the first day, because that's when my cramps are the worst. I try to workout the other days because I get SUPER hungry during mine and eat more, and the exercise actually makes me feel better. This is just based on internet research, but I think your metabolism does speed up a bit.
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    i agree it burns more calories lolllllllllllllllll for the guy trying to hideeeeeeeeee

Haha! I don't really get mean. :D
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Umm never heard of that.

I do feel better when I do exercise. I move even though I don't feel like it regardless of a calorie burn.
  • DanaNicolle
    DanaNicolle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I always wondered why I was extremely hungry prior to my period. Typically, I would eat more calories than my alloted amount that week, and not gain weight! I looked into it online, and according to most sites, women can burn from 300-400 more calories per day during the week leading up to their period. Finally, something positive about that "time". LOL! :laugh:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I love that movie...on my way! Don't beat yourself up, just give it a few days....
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Totally in love with Jude Law in that movie.

Dana, that makes sense.. I lost a little more than I usually do earlier in the week, but now I'm stalled. Water retention I'm guessing.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i oftern woundered what the heck is going on in there during the tom that damn thing must bounce around like a pinball machine as much trouble it causes yall