Anyone else just starting and trying to lose around 45lb?

Options
2»

Replies

• jazzrose007
    jazzrose007 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Need to lose about 40, you can add me.
  • Schlomer01
    Schlomer01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello - I have been on here about a week now - weighing in at 220 trying to get below 150 where i use to be! I know i can do it but when i get upset the food comes naturally or when i have someone i will be obese anyway it is hard - but i am going to try for myself - i did it in the past lost alot of weight about the same and i know i can again - just need to keep the negative away - Good LUCK !!
  • neledsey
    neledsey Posts: 3
    Options
    I am just starting and need to lose 40 to start and then perhaps 10-15 more. You can add me.
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi! My goal is 50, and I've lost 14 so far
  • kchavez422
    kchavez422 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am trying to lose around 60 lbs, so I am right there with you. Feel free to add me we a can always use the extra support!
  • crystalmartin01
    crystalmartin01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new and have more then that too loose. I just take one day at a time & try to stay pos.!!:smile:
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well I'm definitely just starting but I only wish I had 45 LBS to lose. I'm 6'4" and I have about 150 LBS to lose. I'm currently around 380 but (all kidding aside since I hear this all the time) I have a very large frame. Most of my friends say I look like an out of shape football player. If you saw a picture of me, you probably wouldn't think I have that much to lose but the man boobs are a dead giveaway. I read the forum rules and I'm not sure if the "man boobs" reference is against policy or maybe just too much information. I'm trying to keep a sense of humor about the whole thing. I'm not sure what "add me" means that I've read in a couple of posts but if it helps you lose weight or reach your goals....feel free to "add me". And right on, Crystal....stay positive!!! Great advice.

23195690.png
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've been here a little while, but only now and I 100% serious about it, and I want to lose 45-55lbs.
  • BibiFit03
    BibiFit03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm trying to lose between 40 and 50 lbs. Starting around 190 and aiming for 145. If anyone else wants to add me as a friend too, I'm looking for more support :)
  • MissLatasha
    MissLatasha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a good 30, already lost 10, I'm on everyday so feel free to add me =)
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have 50 more pounds to go until my goal weight
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm shooting for 40 to 45 pounds. Good luck all!
  • Sherrie28
    Sherrie28 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new here too and trying to lose 40 or more too. Feel free to add me, I could use the accountability!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I started about a month ago so not just starting out but now have about 45lbs to lose if you want to add me.
    x
  • GoTaylor
    GoTaylor Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I just started as well and trying to lose 40 pounds I can use some people that's in the same boat as me so just hit me up :)
  • miss_believer
    Options
    Yes. I'm aiming to lose 40- 45lbs.