GNC Protein Powder

Options
terraskye
terraskye Posts: 370 Member
Hi there,

I noticed today that they have now opened a GNC store in my downtown area of Edmonton. Which protein powder from their store is the best tasting?

TIA

Fi

Replies

• sunflare74
    sunflare74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like the Lean Shake...Swiss Chocolate...it's delicious with just water...or blended into a smoothie...I recommend almond milk and a banana...it's great!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I like the Lean Shake...Swiss Chocolate...it's delicious with just water...or blended into a smoothie...I recommend almond milk and a banana...it's great!

thanks I had not heard of that one...so its a Whey protein powder?
  • jerrbear67
    jerrbear67 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The best tasting is the Syntha 6 protein. I use the Vanilla Ice Cream and it tastes just like vanilla ice cream. This protein is a little fatty though. Another one I use which is lower in sugar/carbs is the Optimum Nutrition Standard Chocolate which tastes really good.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I just started using the Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60- Chocolate (GNC pro performance Amp) I swear it taste just like a yoo-hoo.... :) love it
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I just started using the Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60- Chocolate (GNC pro performance Amp) I swear it taste just like a yoo-hoo.... :) love it

and I just use it with water.. 90 calories per scoop too