9 Weeks and 16 Pound Loss-Face Comparison

Options
photostream

So, I started this weight loss journey just 9 weeks ago and have lost 16 pounds by eating more healthy (by tracking food on MFP) and walking 4-6 miles per day (tracking steps with my FitBit). I have just started running intervals only about 10 minutes worth during my hour walk. I also gave up artificial sweeteners, diet soda (which was making my belly bloat), and have started within the last week making protein shakes for breakfast. It is amazing to me what little changes will do to your body. This photo compares what I looked like 9 weeks ago and what I look like now (the after pic was taken yesterday). I still have a long way to go to get to my healthy weight but I am proud of the progress that I have made so far. Trust me, if I can do it...you can too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64009574@N06/7229517484/in/photostream

Replies

• Wisdomvox
    Wisdomvox Posts: 9
    Options
    I can't get the pic to post, any help would be appreciated : )
  • amandagaines_05
    amandagaines_05 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So, I started this weight loss journey just 9 weeks ago and have lost 16 pounds by eating more healthy (by tracking food on MFP) and walking 4-6 miles per day (tracking steps with my FitBit). I have just started running intervals only about 10 minutes worth during my hour walk. I also gave up artificial sweeteners, diet soda (which was making my belly bloat), and have started within the last week making protein shakes for breakfast. It is amazing to me what little changes will do to your body. This photo compares what I looked like 9 weeks ago and what I look like now (the after pic was taken yesterday). I still have a long way to go to get to my healthy weight but I am proud of the progress that I have made so far. Trust me, if I can do it...you can too!

?ui=2&ik=55eb336702&view=att&th=137670267d867c51&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=file0&zw
  • Wisdomvox
    Options
    Thanks!!!!
  • amandagaines_05
    Options
    Thanks!!!!

Can you see it? I still can't. LOL I thought I could help.
  • amandagaines_05
    Options
    It didn't work. Sorry, maybe someone else helpful will come along. :smile:
  • Wisdomvox
    Options
    Yes, I can see it. Bummer you can't. Hmmmmm, anyone else who can help?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!