New here and could use some support :)

Options
mommy2AR
mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
Hi all, my name is Leah and I am a 30 year old stay at home mom. I just got the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and I am so looking forward to trying it out! I also love Zumba for the Wii. I am in desperate need of people that can keep me on track and offer some encouragement :) I am currently 160 lbs and i dont not like it at all! :P Hopefully I can get to working on it and shed this weight before my next birthday!!

Thanks for taking the time to read! Hope to hear back and look forward to making friends!

Replies

• c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add
  • flightlessbirdie
    flightlessbirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm 40 days in and must admit still finding it hard....I have a newborn baby & the combination of being home all the time and tired means I'm not making the best food decisions. We can support each other! Sounds like you're on track already with the dvd and the love of zumba! Anyone else who would like to give and receive support feel free to add me :)
  • Ittybitty22
    Ittybitty22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp add me and good luck
  • mommy2AR
    Options
    Thanks so much for the nice reponses! Food is my hardest... I have a horrible sweet tooth and I find that my willpower is very limited. Hopefully we can help each other out!
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Oh dear talking about having a sweet tooth .. :happy:

Welcome and best wishes for your journey!
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    Hi Leah...Welcome and best of luck with your goals.
    Please feel free to add me as I am looking for motivating friends as well.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You will be very happy you joined and find the bestest people in the world here offering all kinds of encouragement and help. Welcome!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just stated the 30 day shred yesterday, and I LOVE zumba!! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Kimikaze79
    Kimikaze79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI Leah! Thanks for sharing!
    Your journey sounds very similar to mine. I am also looking for some support if you would like to friend me:)
  • mommy2AR
    Options
    Thank you all for the replies... I already feel motivated :)