Are you on Twitter? Blog info w/ before & current pics

Hi Guys! I'm relatively new to MFP but not new to the weightloss world. I currently have about 80lbs left to lose and just looking for some friendly support! If you are on Twitter please follow me @fightingweightB, I'd love to follow you back and support each other!

I also have a blog if you'd like to check it out - fightingweight.org. I have been boxing for over a year now and recently got serious about signing up for Team Training in September and possibly fighting at one of their Fight Nights in December (if I'm ready.. if not I will fight in the Spring). The blog tracks my progress, provides some insight and is a way to get my weight loss feelings out. I'd so appreciate it if you would check it out and follow it if you like that you see.

There are before/current pictures on a past post - those always motivate me. xo

Replies

• Hey - I'll follow you, my weightloss twitter is @EatCleanDiaries - although i only started that tonight so it's quite bear right now, however my personal is @blondielyndz.

My bf is a boxer so always interested to hear about it - it's such a great workout!