Replies

• lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    45 min of exercise today - woohoo!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to join, if it's not too late or if there's room for me... you all look to be right around my age and fitness level, which is good. I'd love to have some support and make new friends!!

My goal for end of October is 149 (I'm at 153 now).

Thank you so much! I plan to blog regularly so please comment on my posts if you have any!! :flowerforyou:

of course it's not too late!!! good luck with your goals! remember to post your workouts/minutes for the day and weigh in on fridays! so glad you are on the team =)

Today and Sunday are my two exercise days off this week, but I'll post tomorrow! :smile:
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    It's great to see so many who want to do this! We can all motivate each other. I've never joined a group before, but here's to all of us and our goals for October! :smile:
    Today is the first day I haven't exercised, but I will go tomorrow morning. I usually weigh in at the gym before I exercise, so I'll give my update next Friday.
    I am doing my water today. :smile:
    - Karen
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Whoever would like a copy of the spreadsheet of our team sent to them Saturday mornings to their email can send me their email address in a message on here or to: jade_mcwhirter@hotmail.com

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I want to be Super Girl for Halloween. The costume looks really nice. Hopefully by Halloween it will look nice on me:happy:

I have been kinda under the weather lately so I have'nt been really exercising or drinking lots of water. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. I have been drinking plenty of green tea though:bigsmile:

-Tanya
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    I would also like to join.

I am currently at 139.5 and my October goal is 134. (I have been losing about 5 pounds a month so I am hoping to keep it up).

This morning I did 35 minutes of exercise and I just walked at lunch. I have already had my 8 glasses of water, I usually drink more like 16 glasses - I like water.

I am not dressing up for Halloween but my little boy is going to be Superman. My motivation for this month is my birthday on the 28th. I asked my husband for a romantic evening so I am hoping to trim down a little for that evening - maybe buy a new outfit for dinner.
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    I would like to join.

I am currently 265 lbs and my October goal is to lose 10lbs. I would like to have the spread sheet sent to me. I will send you an email later this evening.
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I would also like to join.

I am currently at 139.5 and my October goal is 134. (I have been losing about 5 pounds a month so I am hoping to keep it up).

This morning I did 35 minutes of exercise and I just walked at lunch. I have already had my 8 glasses of water, I usually drink more like 16 glasses - I like water.

I am not dressing up for Halloween but my little boy is going to be Superman. My motivation for this month is my birthday on the 28th. I asked my husband for a romantic evening so I am hoping to trim down a little for that evening - maybe buy a new outfit for dinner.

What a motivation!! =) Glad you are on the team!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I would like to join.

I am currently 265 lbs and my October goal is to lose 10lbs. I would like to have the spread sheet sent to me. I will send you an email later this evening.

Got your email! I'll send the first round of it Saturday morning/afternoon.
  • jadelynn
    Options
    **WE have 15 MEMBERS so far!! I'm hoping to get a few more before Monday!!
    JOIN JOIN JOIN!!
    =)
  • lmr9
    Options
    I'm in!!! Last time I weighed (about a week ago), I was 210. It's been a rough week for me - I've been stressed out studying for a big exam and got sick - I fell off the wagon, so I'm scared to weigh again. I think I'm going to wait until next week to weigh in.

I'm going on a trip on November 20th, and want to be down to at least 200 by then. That's 7 weeks away - I think 10 lbs in 7 weeks is very conservative. I'm going to shoot for 204 by the end of October, and then 4 more lbs by by November 20th. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I lose more than this! :smile:

Starting weight: 210
    End of October goal: 204
    November 20 goal: 200
    February 1 goal: 190

(FYI - this is the first time I've put these numbers down in writing in a public place!)

So...I weighed myself this morning because I just had to see how much weight I had gained over my little "break" and I'm back at 212. :grumble: Dang it! Oh well, let's use 212 as my starting weight and keep it real! :laugh: But I'm still keeping my goals the same!! This week is a new week! :flowerforyou:

Oh - and I had 12 glasses of water yesterday to try to flush all the toxic food out of my system!!
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Good Morning, everybody!

How is your weekend starting out? I only got 3 hours of sleep last night -- I was up all night coughing! I want to go on a walk today, but I don't know if that is in the cards...I can barely breathe just sitting here! :grumble:

Good attitude, lmr9! It's a new week, a clean slate! I have been a little "sinful" this past week too, so, I need to get my eating back on track as well!
  • lmr9
    Options
    just went for a 45 minute walk!! yeah me!! :happy:
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I'm in!!! Last time I weighed (about a week ago), I was 210. It's been a rough week for me - I've been stressed out studying for a big exam and got sick - I fell off the wagon, so I'm scared to weigh again. I think I'm going to wait until next week to weigh in.

I'm going on a trip on November 20th, and want to be down to at least 200 by then. That's 7 weeks away - I think 10 lbs in 7 weeks is very conservative. I'm going to shoot for 204 by the end of October, and then 4 more lbs by by November 20th. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I lose more than this! :smile:

Starting weight: 210
    End of October goal: 204
    November 20 goal: 200
    February 1 goal: 190

(FYI - this is the first time I've put these numbers down in writing in a public place!)

So...I weighed myself this morning because I just had to see how much weight I had gained over my little "break" and I'm back at 212. :grumble: Dang it! Oh well, let's use 212 as my starting weight and keep it real! :laugh: But I'm still keeping my goals the same!! This week is a new week! :flowerforyou:

Oh - and I had 12 glasses of water yesterday to try to flush all the toxic food out of my system!!

Good attitude! I'm so proud of you already =) Way to to with the walk as well! Yahoooo
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Good Morning, everybody!

How is your weekend starting out? I only got 3 hours of sleep last night -- I was up all night coughing! I want to go on a walk today, but I don't know if that is in the cards...I can barely breathe just sitting here! :grumble:

Good attitude, lmr9! It's a new week, a clean slate! I have been a little "sinful" this past week too, so, I need to get my eating back on track as well!

=( Being sick sucks. Have you went to the dr yet? Maybe try taking some goooooood cough meds, a nap, and then see if you are up for a light cardio walk after! Just don't push yourself! Get feeling better girl! =)
  • jadelynn
    Options
    280671.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

OFFICIALLY LOST 3 POUNDS SINCE WEDNESDAY!! woooo. I'm finally breaking that plateau I've had for months! =) SO excited!!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Way to go, jadelynn & lmr9!!! Hope you get well soon, laughingfox!

Any of you guys ever had puppy chow... you know, the really sweet homemade chex mix? Last night I did the math and figured out how many calories are in it... I knew it was bad but I didn't expect my recipe to contain 910 calories per CUP!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    280671.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

OFFICIALLY LOST 3 POUNDS SINCE WEDNESDAY!! woooo. I'm finally breaking that plateau I've had for months! =) SO excited!!

Thats great:drinker: It always feels great to break a plateau. I am feeling a little better and I did manage to get in 15 minutes of excersice yesturday.

-Tanya
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Way to go, jadelynn & lmr9!!! Hope you get well soon, laughingfox!

Any of you guys ever had puppy chow... you know, the really sweet homemade chex mix? Last night I did the math and figured out how many calories are in it... I knew it was bad but I didn't expect my recipe to contain 910 calories per CUP!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!

aww dang i thought you were going to say you found a low calorie recipe!! =P that is scary. lol
  • moms5boys
    Options
    HI !!! I would like to join please. I just started back here after losing 36lbs (i went on a hiatus for the summer) but am ready to get serious!!!My beginning weight is 215 and 200 is my goal by the end of October.I just started at the gym and I walk on the treadmill for 30minutes and do the circuit training for 30 minutes,this is my third day in a row going and I would like to go daily...Thannks for the support!!!