NSV You look so good

Options
signgrrrl
signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
I went shopping today(Good Will) for some smaller clothes. I've been shopping there lately because my size keeps changing...Yippee...plus the bargains...somebody stop me. Anyway...stopped at the VFW to check on some friends with the Ladies auxilliary and everyone I saw commented on how great I was looking. I was so surprised! I don't even know what to say. I'm fighting back the tears as I type this because it is soooo wonderful that I'm finally getting to that POINT. The point where all the hard work is finnally paying off. I'm not to sure what to do with all this attention. I'm not really used to it. Thank you is my reply not only from the positive feedback but also to MFP. I couldnt be on this journey without it and all the positive support that this site offers!

Replies

• LifeinDC
    LifeinDC Posts: 34
    Options
    Such a sweet success!
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! :D Good idea on the shopping at Goodwill, I've only lost three sizes and I've been worried were to shop without getting expensive while I get to my ideal goal! Congratulations!!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!