Options
lmr9
lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
I'm looking for ideas! Happy Saturday!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    We are grilling out!!!! The weather has been great since the "cool" front came in. Its 80 degrees, light breeze, low humidity, and beautiful. Already went to the gym and pushed it an extra 30 min so that I could make a pitcher of sangria and not feel guilty. :bigsmile: Hey, there IS fruit in there. :laugh:

Making grilled flank steak and roasted corn...yum!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I love one meal dishes! It's a casserole of 1 cup cooked rice with 1 cancream of mushroom soup with about 1/4 cup skim milk mixed with 7 sliced button mushrooms, 1 cup of peas and about 1/4 cup finely shredded parmesan. Then I brown some b/s less chicken breast and put it on top cover w/ tin foil and bake about 30 min at 350. And it's a fun recipe to play with, we've used pork chops and changed the flavor profile and veggies, one of my husbands favs (and that's a hard thing to do) lol Good luck!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    garlic rosemary olive oil rub for london broil .... with brown rice and veggies YUMMMM:tongue:
  • supafly
    supafly Posts: 36
    Options
    I haven't decided, probably something cheap and easy. D:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    It was meatloaf, baked sweet potato (with alittle bit of greek yogurt, so yummy) and a salad.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I might be too late for you but we are having halibut, brocollini and brown rice :drinker:
  • mtcountrygal
    Options
    My mom has tons of ripe tomatoes, so I'm having BLTs!!!!! Sub turkey bacon for reg bacon and it's healthy and tasty!