C25K completed!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• verapamil
    verapamil Posts: 94
    Options
    Oh thank you., you have made it sound so real and possible. I am at the end of week 2 and I guess realistically even that is amazing that I am running for 90 secs etc. Congrats on finishing and being able to run for 30 mins, can't wait until I can say that.

My thoughts EXACTLY!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! I've started (and stopped) it so many times...I need to just START and FINISH! Congrats to you!! Seeing your success is an inspiration to me...so THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just started a C25K app on my iPod and did the first day yesterday! Yes, I thought I was going to die with all the running! I can't wait to finish it and do a 5K and finish it with pride! :D
  • mstx70
    mstx70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job and just what I needed to hear :smile: I just finished week 1. Keep up the good work!!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you who are just starting! It really is amazing how fast our bodies can improve when you just push through!

:)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm in week 7 right now, it's nice to see other people finishing-- some incentive for me to keep going!
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job - keep it up !!:smokin:
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job. Im going to start doing that. I now walk 5K almost daily but havent gotten to any running yet. I too felt the same way, I thought I could never do it and now I no longer need my inhaler while exercising!!!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    awesome girl. That's a great achievement.
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    now I can say I'm on my way to being a real runner.

the minute you laced em up and decided to put one foot in front of the other and then followed through you were a runner. Keep rockin.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are so inspirational. I'm halfway through week 3 of the program and your story gives me a lot of hope!! I never ever thought I'd be running again (used to in highschool when I was in shape) but here I am! Congrats, your story just made my day :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm on W3D2. You're such an inspiration. Thanks for posting this! It's just what I needed to see. :)
  • brun73
    brun73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome!!! I'll be on W4D3 tomorrow. It's amazing what you can do if you just push yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!