Chili Burn

Options
Has anyone tried these new diet tablets called chili burn? If anyone has it would be great to know your experiences about them.

X:flowerforyou: THANKS

Replies

• stloutlawsgrl
    Options
    I am not sure about those pills, but I can tell you diet pills are no good! I have seen alot and I mean alot of people use diet pills. Once you loose your weight your going to just gain it back. Just break your habits. Donate all the food that you now is not good for you and replace it with healthy food.No more sat and trans fat. Only healthy fat from fish and nuts. Get creative with bright veggies and fruit always add a protein. THis is step one ! Try this for one week. Then pick out 3 fav. snacks, 3 fav. breakfast , lunch, and dinners. Use them and switch them up for the next week. This should help you become more automated when you shop and cook. Week 3 try to at least walk for 15 - 30 minutes or ride a bike, swim....something to get u moving...everyday add on 2 minutes....once you do this you will loose weight with out any pill !! I have seen the damage it can do to people ! I am only trying to help here because it is a big disappointment when you loose weight and then gain it back. Plus everything I have said will also make you happy ! I know from experience ! I read about health and nutrition everyday, I research and study this helps too! Keep up the good work and good luck ! We all transfer energy to one another. let it always be positive !! :wink: