This was last year, about 270lbs

brewhaha2011.jpg

And this was this year 231lbs

brewhaha2012.jpg

Replies

• mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo!!! I'll toast to your great losses.
  • Luciendasky
    Luciendasky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And I love how you have the same awesome smile and are lifting up a toast in both pics!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Brew ha ha is a festival the Fremont County Art's Center puts on each May where many of Colorado's local Micro Breweries (including some big name boys like New Belgium, makers of fat tire and 1554) allow you to come and tase their beers!! Tickets were $20 for advanced pricing or $25 at the gate. You get a little 4oz tasting glass to try beer in/take home and technically they give you 10 tickets for 10 tastings, but not every brewery asks for tickets each time you taste. Last year I held my beer very well, I didn't get drunk, I even drove home after sitting around for 30 minutes of not drinking beer. This year I had tried at least 14 different beers in my own glass and numerous sips out of my hubby and Dad's glasses... I weigh less and have less body fat. I was falling over I was so drunk!!! We walked to a pizza place (3 blocks away) and I downed pizza and iced tea, we walked back and I was still smashed. My hubby drove us home safely... he was sober by the time we got back to the car. Anyway, I took a photo last year and this year so I though, I'll compare the two! Take a look!!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And I love how you have the same awesome smile and are lifting up a toast in both pics!

Hehe! Even though I was half way smashed at this point I knew I had to pose the same... I forgot I was facing the other way though! :-P I even have pretzels in both shots too! :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!