NSV- Noticing big changes in my body! *PICS*

Options
I have been here on MFP for almost a month now and have already lost 9.5 lbs. I have also been doing Jillian Michael's 30 DS and am 11 days in. I don't weigh in until Mondays so I don't know how much I have lost this week but seeing the difference in my body makes me so excited!!!! Especially in my face. Do you see the difference?

Before (3.5 weeks ago):

IMG_7831.jpg

Today:

IMG_8724.jpg

IMG_4173.jpg

Replies

• stillthesamegirl
    stillthesamegirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look great! I definitely notice it a lot in your face! Your cheeks and features look a lot more defined! Keep it up! You're doing wonderful!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great! I definitely notice it a lot in your face! Your cheeks and features look a lot more defined! Keep it up! You're doing wonderful!

Thanks so much girl!!! :heart: :heart:
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a big difference! I am also doing the shred but have no idea if I've lost any weight, inches or if I look any different. Tomorrow I begin level 2 so hopefully by the end ill be able to fit in these size 20 shorts lol
  • lenatuck
    lenatuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!! You look amazing!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I certainly do see a change! You're doing great!
    BTW, I like that dress! Looks like you're in a fitting room. Did you buy the dress? It looks good on you!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    yes definately in your face - with your body its hard to tell because outfits are structured so diferently - but when you can tell they feel differently you will know, right!!!
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    very noticeable! and you're so beautiful!
  • underthecherrytree
    Options
    I certainly do see a change! You're doing great!
    BTW, I like that dress! Looks like you're in a fitting room. Did you buy the dress? It looks good on you!

I did!!!!
  • underthecherrytree
    Options
    Great job! I can see a big difference! I am also doing the shred but have no idea if I've lost any weight, inches or if I look any different. Tomorrow I begin level 2 so hopefully by the end ill be able to fit in these size 20 shorts lol

I wish I would have measured myself before doing it! But I definitely see a difference. I cannot wait until I can fit into size 20 shorts! Hopefully soon :heart:
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Awesome job girl!!! I "weigh in" once a week. I weigh myself; I measure my arms, forearms, wrist, waist, chest, and hips, I also do a bfp check. I just need to start taking pics also, haven't been so lucky to actually SEE a difference yet, although others tell me they can.
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    you are looking great!! keep it up!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Your doing get, and I too got great results from Jillian, keep it up!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Looking great! And I especially love how happy and confident you look in the current pics. Keep up the amazing work!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far! And btw, I love your style! :smile:
  • underthecherrytree
    Options
    Thanks!
  • underthecherrytree
    Options
    Looking great! And I especially love how happy and confident you look in the current pics. Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you! <3
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good job my friend :)
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I wish I would have measured myself before doing it! But I definitely see a difference. I cannot wait until I can fit into size 20 shorts! Hopefully soon :heart:

It's not too late to take measurements! I didn't take any until I was about halfway to my weight goal, and was bummed that I didn't do it sooner, but so glad that I had something to help record the awesome changes.

Keep up the great work!
  • maryaroy32
    maryaroy32 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I dread buying new clothes that I'm just gonna toss in a few months.
  • Katie33BK
    Katie33BK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job you look good! Keep up the good work I've been doing this for about 3 months it really works if you want it to! You also look like you feel great you can see it in your face! That's the fun part!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!