New Member from Indiana

Options
Hello All!

I am starting my lifestyle transformation in high gear. I am overweight and by some of those calculator things I am obese. Who wants to be obese at 24? NOT ME! So my goal is to get into shape by my 25th birthday in September, its a goal that Im going to try really hard to hit!I am hoping that along the way I can inspire others to lose weigth including my loved ones.

I have already signed up to do the color run (5K) in Indianapolis at the end of July, although I will just be walking it, that is a start. I am starting back to going to the gym on a regular basis, drink my water non stop (and visit the ladies room a lot more), and eating healthier.

Looking for some new friends, so ADD ME! :) We can do this together!

Replies

• Hadunka
    Hadunka Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me...Radka
  • drlebo13
    drlebo13 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Indiana too! I would love to do the Color Run, but I'm going to be out of the country in July...but I'm walking a 5k in Lebanon next month! Good luck!
  • firefli0523
    Options
    Im in Indiana and I will be at the Color Run :)
  • brandinichole86
    Options
    Hello Group!!!! I just joined and am from Southern Indiana. I roughly want to lose 50 pounds to start and then maybe an additional 20 pounds following. However, I just want to become a happy and healthier version of me. I am a 25 year old returning college student and small business owner. I am not yet married but wish to be someday. I want to look amazing in that wedding dress, should that day eventually come, and even more so I want to be healthy enough to have kids. I want to be able to teach those children how to take care of themselves. I've tried Weight Watchers and Slim Fast before in the past. I had initial success but was unable to keep the pounds off long term. The only time I have found that I can keep weight off is if I count calories. Looking forward to joining this Indiana group and please feel free to add me. I think the more support you have, the better chance you have at success.I wish you all the best.