Down 34 pounds with pics!

Options
Ok so I have been debating on whether or not to post these pics then I realized something...it's these kind of pics that give me the motivation to get off my *kitten* and do something! I broke my neck in Sept of 2010 and was stuck in a halo for 3 months which sucked! I lost my job to due the fact that I just couldnt do the heavy lifting anymore. So I was real down and out and put on a lot of weight :( The night before the new year I hopped on the scale and it said WOW THERE BUDDY lol so my new years resolution was to take better care of myself. One day while being in one of my down and out moods I ran across MFP and here I am! Never in my life have I thought about exercise, but you guys and gals gave me the motivation and encouragement that I had been seeking. So the first picture I was roughly 250 not sure but I do know that on Jan 1, 2012 I weighed 253 so here I am now 34 pounds lighter!!

Yikes-2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!