Hi everyone :-)

Options
Hi I'm Melanie. I am a 29 yr old girl from Australia. I have been a longtime reader of this forum and have decided that I need to to make some positive changes in my life. I have a huge problem with motivation, or lack of it!

Replies

• asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Hey Melanie-- good luck to u-- the site helps a lot!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    welcome! MFP is a great tool :) Best of luck on your journey!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are in the right place - MFP is awesome and the people here are inspiring and help to motivate! Good luck with your journey!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    MFP is the place to give you all the tools and support you need. Feel free to add me.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Welcome to the family..:) I'm in Victoria, so feel free to add me if you like. Its good to have some people in 'same' time on here.
  • NomadicKris
    NomadicKris Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi Melanie :)

Welcome to MFP - I haven't been here as long as some but am really loving the support and information that is to be found and having friends to keep me accountable has made a huge difference as well.

Good luck!
  • jakejessie
    jakejessie Posts: 4
    Options
    New to MFP also but loving the site. You need to use the site for the best results I believe.. welcome
  • mcotie
    mcotie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am Mary... Wish everyone a good day...
  • Outdoorsman50
    Outdoorsman50 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of good people here to help.feel free to add me for support
  • olygirl1971
    olygirl1971 Posts: 15
    Options
    welcome Melanie! I hear you on the motivation side.....but, that's okay - find support here. Good on ya!
  • chelll224
    chelll224 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie!

I'm new here also but everyone has been so positive and supportive, you're in the right place! I hear you on the motivation thing, that's why I made my diary open, if everybody can see how good (or bad) I'm eating, it's easier to stick with what I know is healthy for me. Good luck! :smile:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Hey Melanie!

You can do it! :) I am new as well and hoping this is my accountability. Feel free to add me.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi melanie & welcome. You'll do great here, the people are wonderful & supportive. Feel free to add me & I wish you all the best
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

Welcome :) I have been here about a month but have not posted much .. anyone can feel free to add me as a friend, too :)