Tony Hortons 10 Minute trainer

Options
I have these DVDs, not attempted them yet, Has anyone had any success with following the 30 day plan, I'm going to give it a serious go starting in a couple of weeks if anyone wants to join me for motivation/support etc

Replies

• momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If I can start June 1st, I'm in!
  • Johanna1176
    Johanna1176 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow, 35lbs lost is amazing very well done to you, I'm not sure when i will start the 30 day plan as have some things to get out of the way first and need to clear the spare room, sounds like excuses but really its not, i really want it to give the results you see on the telly but these things rarely do, but I am going to follow it properly, have you got the dvds or do you know anyone that has had success?
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have them, but I don't have a door to attach the tension bands to near a television I can view. So I haven't used them.
  • Johanna1176
    Johanna1176 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have started this today... i have taken all my measurements and made note of them. I am not doing the cardio as I will be running 3 times a week and so this is my cardio sorted, i am doing all the others though and so each day over the next 30 days I will be doing 2 of the 10 minute works outs. I am a uk size 12 and weigh 137.6lbs. I am not very flexible and not very srong as I have always concentrated on cardio and done very little strength work. I am hoping to get to 133lbs by the end of the 30 days thats just over 1lb a week and so i think that should be acheiveable. I found the DVDs a bit of a challenge today but thats just because i'm not used to them, I will keep this updated with my progress
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    its a great start to progress onto power 90...You can hook the resistance bands under your foot is need be..
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Don't worry about that, you can still do the excercises without the door attachment and bands....and only one of the workouts uses the door anyway. I did it without the door and bands and it was fine.
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I have started this today... i have taken all my measurements and made note of them. I am not doing the cardio as I will be running 3 times a week and so this is my cardio sorted, i am doing all the others though and so each day over the next 30 days I will be doing 2 of the 10 minute works outs. I am a uk size 12 and weigh 137.6lbs. I am not very flexible and not very srong as I have always concentrated on cardio and done very little strength work. I am hoping to get to 133lbs by the end of the 30 days thats just over 1lb a week and so i think that should be acheiveable. I found the DVDs a bit of a challenge today but thats just because i'm not used to them, I will keep this updated with my progress

I'm flexible AND strong but not when it comes to some of these excercises.....I can't do push ups or too many above head stretches with the bands. I wish they would supply a weaker band with the starter pack!!
  • MissStatement
    MissStatement Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I read that as Tim Hortons (dunkin donuts for Canucks) and got all excited. *sigh*