January and April 2012: First before and after comparison!

Options
pierremignon
pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
I've lost 20 pounds, lost almost three inches off my waist. The past weeks have been a struggle, but I'm swearing in front of everybody that I'm sticking to my diet + exercise!

I'm also planning to take photos everyday and eventually make a time-lapse video once I reach my desired weight (which is 90 pounds more!)

January-April2012.png

Replies

• Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. I love the idea of the time-lapse video.
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep up the great work.
  • mschell2u
    mschell2u Posts: 9
    Options
    Congrats on your lb loss! Can't wait to see the video Sounds cool!
  • JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 69
    Options
    Congrats! You look so much happierin your after photo :)
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Look at you! So youthful and refreshed. love it
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I've lost 20 pounds, lost almost three inches off my waist. The past weeks have been a struggle, but I'm swearing in front of everybody that I'm sticking to my diet + exercise!

I'm also planning to take photos everyday and eventually make a time-lapse video once I reach my desired weight (which is 90 pounds more!)

Well done, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the time lapse video....I wish I had thought of doing that.
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options

January-April2012.png

Way to Go. Getting started is sometimes the hardest part. But that pic of you on the right, sorry, I am just not seeing a guy that has 90 pounds more to lose, unless your butt and legs weigh like 150 pounds each. After you get your weight loss goals to a respectable BMI below 25 (pick a number that works for you), you might want to think about strength training. Someone your age is capable of making massive body changes quickly if you want to. Good luck, it not just about the number.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! u can do this!!! :)
  • tracym1971
    tracym1971 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done, you're doing great. Keep it up x
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Way to Go. Getting started is sometimes the hardest part. But that pic of you on the right, sorry, I am just not seeing a guy that has 90 pounds more to lose, unless your butt and legs weigh like 150 pounds each. After you get your weight loss goals to a respectable BMI below 25 (pick a number that works for you), you might want to think about strength training. Someone your age is capable of making massive body changes quickly if you want to. Good luck, it not just about the number.

I get what you mean. As a matter of fact, a lot of my friends were stunned when they found out I weigh more than they expect. I was 245+ pounds on the left photo, and around 225+ on the right. Right now I'm just eyeing for my ideal weight which is around 140 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!