Need some help!

I've never posted on here before, just used it privately but decided I should ask for some advice...

Firstly, I'm 5ft 5" around 114lbs. I'm fairly confident with my figure as I have nice curves (a very proud 21.5inch waist!) and big bum and boobs. However I'm really self conscious of my ever growing thighs!

Does anyone have any advice on how to help tone up or help me with this issue!

Replies

• holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    What exercises are you doing? Do you go to a gym to workout or do you workout at home with dvd's?

Spot toning is not an easy thing to do...however if you want to give it a try you can do pilates. The results will not be immediate, it will take 3 to 4 months to have noticeable results. That is IF you do them everyday.

Best thing really is do to all over body conditioning and find a program that will work on the legs and other areas as well so then everything is getting an even workout.

I would love to help you out and help give you encouragement to reach/achieve and exceed your goal.

Holli
    (I would be love to have another friend)
  • timphill
    timphill Posts: 7
    Hi Prettytoy76. My girlfriend had the same problem, although she is 5'8". Tiny waist and toned all over...except her thighs. She tried everything with limited or no results. Then she found a few simple exercises, and within a month, the results were incredible. Here's a link to the exercises she used (and still uses). Hope this helps and good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolutionsHealth
  • Prettytoy76
    Prettytoy76 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks! I don't go to the gym or anything, I walk pretty much everywhere (and fast walk for about 3 hours a week), work in a restaurant so I'm constantly on my feet and only do sit up twice a day. (25 each time)

I'll check out that video and see what happens, any idea how many times/often I should repeat it?