5'7" 159 lb f :)

Options
Hi everybody:)
I'm a collegiate volleyball player but in the off season I've gained some unwanted weight. I'm hoping to be 145 by the 4th of July. I usually eat under my calorie number by 200- 400. I eat a ton of protein. Greek yogurt and egg whites. I work out on the elliptical machine everyday for at least 30 mins and weightlift 3 times a week. Oh! And before each meal I drink two teaspoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother. Anybody else out there have a similar story or goals?:)

Replies

• angelaexphys
    Options
    Hi,
    I just saw your post and my goals are very similar.
    I am impressed with MFP and have been diligently recording my food and exercise. Will look for you on the boards.
    Kind regards,
    Angela
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey what's up!

I'm 25, 5'5, started back on MFP a month ago at 167 lbs (shudder!) and now I'm at 154, hoping to get down to 125.

My first mini goal is actually 145 because I've never been under 150 and it will prove to me that MFP is really gonna help me change. I'm really excited because after that it's all gonna be uncharted territory for me (couldn't even imagine seeing the scale say anything in the 130s) and I get to see and feel my body make positive changes hopefully for life.

Best of luck! Please add me if you wanna share support+success!

Rachel