30 days shred

Options
I'm starting today 30 days shred. I’ve been reading in the Internet and it seems that many people got excellent results… What do you guys think about it? Is it worth it? Have you tried it? )

Replies

• iambabygoose
    iambabygoose Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think it's brill. Completed a full week I'm definatelymore toned and as well as eating well I've lost 3lbs since Monday. Def worth it!
  • bsmith404
    bsmith404 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    In between moves I didn't work out for a month so to jumpstart my workout I did the 30day shred for exactly 30 days and made it all the way to level 3. Of course there were days where I didn't wan to because I didn't want to or I was sore and I had to push myself and I lost over 12inches over my whole body. I lost about 7inches off my waist. My stomach is where I gain weight if I don't eat right and so its also where I lose the most when I'm eating right. But its worth it and its fun. I didn't lose many lbs just inches.
  • dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one a few minutes ago and feeling sick. I cant wait to pudh it again tmrw. Add me as a friend if you would like a shred buddy. Best of luck!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've done level one a couple of times, just if I didn't feel like going to the gym. But today I started it and plan on doing the whole program, 10 days each level...
    Good luck!
  • maybombs
    maybombs Posts: 27
    Options
    Today is Day 1 of my personal 30 day shred challenge. I am sweating like crazy and wishing that I didn't own animals in the morning. Feel free to add me as a friend! I am new to this site and would love to get some positive feedback as well as give some, help a sister out!
    SW: 172
    CW: 158
    GW: 140

Also, how do I add my ticker to posts?

Solved:
    23233442.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 of my personal 30 day shred challenge. I am sweating like crazy and wishing that I didn't own animals in the morning. Feel free to add me as a friend! I am new to this site and would love to get some positive feedback as well as give some, help a sister out!
    SW: 172
    CW: 158
    GW: 140

Also, how do I add my ticker to posts?
    At the top of the page click on tools and then click on my ticker.
  • maybombs
    Options
    Thank you!
  • maybombs
    Options
    Day 5! I haven't missed a day yet! I started level 2 yesterday, I had to make an alteration for the sun salutation jump type move (I have poppy creaky knees) but I powered through it! Since the beginning I have also been doing the Buns of Envy workout (youtube video) and that makes me sweat like crazy just 5 minutes in, I totally recommend it! How is everyone else doing?
  • skeck
    skeck Posts: 46
    Options
    I am loving 30DS. It's only a 20 minute work out, so it's easy to stick with. And, for me it's HARD. It makes me work on muscles that haven't been moved in a while :) Best of luck!
  • maybombs
    Options
    I skipped two days this weekend and totally ate like crap but it doesn't matter. So far I have lost 10.5" all around!!! Here are my measurements so far:
    5/29 Tuesday
    belly button:35 : -2
    Hips: 39 : -2
    Bust: 34 : -2
    Thigh: 22.5 : -1/2
    Under boobs: 31 : -2
    Small Waist: 29 : -1
    Arm:11 : -1
  • willowma
    willowma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to enter this into our exercise for the day?
    I am a sweaty mess by the end of the workout so I know I've burned a lot of calories, but I don't know how to judge.
    Any help would be great!
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS yesterday... I surprisingly didn't wake up sore this morning so I tried a little heavier of a weight and tried to get deeper into the squats/lunges. I'm hoping to see some great results!! I'm also just shy of 8 weeks post partum.

CW- 152lb
    GW- 130lb

Message me if you'd like to be "burn" buddies :D