FitBit

Options
I hope this does not classify as advertising - I just have a question. Has anyone tried the FitBit and did you like it? I have it in my Amazon shopping cart but would love some feedback before I spend 100 bucks!

Replies

• sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I love it. I wear it everyday, and I've had it over 2 years. It's the only thing I use religiously, and it's pretty darned accurate.
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I agree. This is a GREAT piece of technology. I wear it every day.
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    Love it!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I am intrigued as I don't know what a Fit Bit is but heard lots about it.......

Off to go google it lol!! x
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    That's it!! It tracks your steps, distance, floors, calories, sleep. Really helps to figure out how much you are actually burning on a daily basis. Certainly keeps me motivated! For example, today I am seeing how many floors I can climb...at 18 as of now :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    And where is the best place to purchase one of these beauties? xxx
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    It is listed under TOOLS at the top of this page
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    I also love, love, love my fitbit. It connects directly with the MFP website and auto updates exercise calories I lost. Otherwise, just walking the halls, walking to and from my car, I would have no idea how to log that on here. This takes care of it so I get an accurate way to figure out what I am burning. It is extremely motivating as well because it shows you how many floors and steps you take and so you can push yourself to keep walking/taking stairs to get that extra level.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for 5 hours - I'm impressed so far. Very easy to use and sync data. (See my post re 10,000 steps)