Hello :)

Options
My name is Katelyn, I'm 22. I'm finally getting serious about my weight loss goals so I figured it would be a good idea to take advantage of this wonderful fitness community. So, hello! :)

Replies

• tracym1971
    tracym1971 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, i just joined the "community" today too. So far everyone has been really lovely.

Good luck with getting to your goals.

Oh and by the way.... stunning profile pic x
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Katelyn & welcome!
  • holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello Katelyn!

Welcome to mfp & congratulations on taking the steps in the right directions to a new, better you!

If you ever need words of encouragement I am here for you!

Good Luck!!!!

Holli
  • omfgxitsxkatie
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I'm very excited about all of this. My fiance and I just completed day 1 of Insanity! Looking forward to the great results and the awesome feeling of accomplishment after we've completed the program.

And thank you for the compliment on the profile picture :) It's about four years old and roughly 30 pounds lighter. Just hoping to get back to that place again :)

Also, everyone's encouragement right off the bat is wonderful and very motivating! So thank you everyone :D
  • KatW71
    KatW71 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

Well I have started, stopped, started, stopped...it's a vicious circle that I am going to try to end today. Of course today wasn't the greatest way to start with Starbucks, but now that I have seen the evil that it can cause, I plan to ditch it. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time. I am really praying I can do it this time.

Thanks,
    Kat
  • KatW71
    KatW71 Posts: 5
    Options
    So I'm a dork and forgot to add a welcome (which was the whole point of replying) to everyone. So welcome and let's do this! lol!
  • omfgxitsxkatie
    Options
    You're definitely taking steps in the right direction! Welcome and good luck! :)