Body By Vi /Visalus

Options
If you are doing the body by vi shakes, how are you doing?

Replies

• bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    For me it has been 3 weeks today and I have only lost about 2lbs. I am disappointed overall with the progress. I love the taste of the shakes. I eat about 1250 net calories and exercise just about every day. Now I only have 10-15lbs that I would like to to lose, so I can see the process being slow anyways. It seems that weight sticks to me a little more than others. I think my hormones determine the weight I will lose and how fast.
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been on them for about a week & a half. As of this morning I have lost 5lbs, staying with in my 1400+cals & working at least 2-3 days a week. I have about 90 more lbs to lose. I luv the taste of it & the different recipes to make with them. I guess after a month I will make my decision if I will stick with it or not.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    For me it has been 3 weeks today and I have only lost about 2lbs. I am disappointed overall with the progress. I love the taste of the shakes. I eat about 1250 net calories and exercise just about every day. Now I only have 10-15lbs that I would like to to lose, so I can see the process being slow anyways. It seems that weight sticks to me a little more than others. I think my hormones determine the weight I will lose and how fast.

i will put money on if you up your calories you will lose more just saying
  • Sugoiharris
    Sugoiharris Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I drink them but I fit it into what I've been doing that works. I don't even drink them everyday, just as a supplement for my regular diet. I've done it for about 7 or so months now. In that 7 months i've lost like 60 pounds though I wouldn't attribute it just to that.
  • mjjord
    mjjord Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm into day 62 and have lost 20 lbs. I love the shakes and love that I'm losing weight even more. I do 2 shakes a day and a healthy dinner. I love running into people who haven't seen me in a while and they tell me how great I look and ask how I do it. A few people even asked me for the webiste. It works, it really does. Oh and I don't mix my shakes with anything except once and a while a flavor packet. I use unsweetend Almond Silk and Chocolate Silk.
  • mjjord
    mjjord Posts: 5
    Options
    oops Chocolate Almond Silk.
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Hi. I just started yesterday. I am consuming 1200 cals when not working and 1400 - 1600 cals when working. I work as a nurse so work is pretty physically demanding. I LOVE the shakes and see this working. There is a lot of protein in the shakes. Make sure that you drink plenty of water (unless you doctor tells you otherwise). Your kidneys will thank you.

I'll tell you what is completely amazing!! I started it yesterday. I had a lot of energy. I felt reallllly good. When I got hungry, I made healthy snack choices. Okay so then THIS morning, I switched it some. I ate breakfast and had my coffee. I was sooooo tired when I came to work. I was dragging and just felt like a lump on a log. When I got hungry, I had one my my Vi shakes...and it was amaziing...I wasn't tired and the energy is back. Love it. I don't see coffee in the morning anymore....

My favorite (in 2 days) so far is: 1/2 cup of Publix Plain Soy Milk, 1 tbsp of royal chocolate pudding mix, and Vi mix, oh and crushed ice. I throw it in my magic bullet and then freeze it. Love it!

Kathy